• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hearing Impaired and Cruising with Disney

HappyGilmore

It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!
Just wondering if anyone who is hearing that has sailed in the Magic and/or Wonder can give me any tips or pointers. Also if a hearing impaired person/group of people book a Disney Cruise line excursion (such as snorkeling for example) do they have an interpreter that will go on the excursion with them? We are sailing in a month with a group of seven adults that are hearing impaired and would like to be prepared as much as possible to make their vacation as magical as possible.

Just wanted to comment that on my first DCL cruise, there were sign language interpreters interpreting the nightly shows. They did a beautiful job, so much that I kept watching them rather than the actors on stage! I'm sure that DCL would be very accommodating to hearing impaired guests. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter