• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heard ticket prices where going up in May?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
I read somewhere ticket prices where going up in May? We are going in August should we buy now? Anyone have any info on that? :sad2:

Be careful. They expire 90 after you buy them online. I bought an AP and didn't know they expired. I was SOL. I just bought another for our June trip and they have an expiration date on them, along with 4 day hoppers online. I can check the date if you want.

Heard ticket prices where going up in May?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read somewhere ticket prices where going up in May? We are going in August should we buy now? Anyone have any info on that?
I have seen several posts that are saying this, but I don't know where it is coming from. The prices generally go up once a year, in January I think, and they have already gone up this year. I wonder if this is just referring to the fact that the special tickets (adult for child's price and child free with adult) expire April 28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter