Heard theres a Freeze Warning in FL

myasmum

Mouseketeer
I was just watching CityTV and they were saying there is a freeze warning in Florida. That just sucks for those who are going there hope it warms up more for everyone
Well I guess ther plus side is at least its still warmer there today then here in Toronto LoL

My weather eye on my computer says that in Ajax it is -17 :scared1: and 2 in Florida!!!!!! That is crazy, I hope people brought hats and mits.

We just got back yesterday and Orlando had tied a record low. It was around 40F when we left in the afternoon and was going down to around 20F.
I hope it doesn't last long. They had a freeze warning.

I actually heard there was snow in some parts of Florida on the radio . Yikes I have friends down there right now.

I just returned from Disney World today! It was absolutely freezing yesterday. I wore a toque, mitts and 2 sweaters under my jacket. It was horribly cold. Both EPCOT and Disney Studios were packed with people though (Blizzard Beach and the pools were closed).

It was brutal but a great trip anyway!
Andrea

LoL I thought it was bad when we went in the summer rained the whole time we were there LoL Not sure which would be worst the cold or rain LoL as I guess either way wouldnt be able to do much in the cold either with the pools and things being closed

I hope it warms up for those of you who are going down soon

We arrived here yesterday from the DCL and man is it COLD! This is a Winnipegger talking and bought some toque's and mitts. We were not prepared for it being this cold though. On the funny side though, we were watching a newscast and laughing hysterically as they were showing clips on the the "snow". I guess a couple of flakes came down, and they were showing car hoods with the odd tiny snowflake andwe were getting quite a chuckle. I know it's new to them, but being a Winnipegger, it just seemed so funny how a couple of real "flakes" took up so much news time!

Orlando got down to right about freezing yesterday (Thursday) morning but upper 20's had been predicted and it didn't get that low. A few flakes were spotted around Daytona Beach but I didn't hear of any in Orlando itself. The 60's are now back with upper 70's coming!

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter