Heard Pop Cent is Bad is that true?

Hi I have heard and read from past threads that pop century is the worst out of the all stars now alot of the threads are from past years so I am not sure what to believe our AAA agent said no body has ever complained to him and he sends everyone there b/c it is the newest of the all stars. So just wondering . DS might want to stay at ASmusic since he plays piano and loves music. Just wondering if anyone has any recent comments on POP cent.
Thanks

POP is not an Allstar resort. Allstar resorts are Sports, Music and Movies and they are all together.

POP is a resort on it's own. It is, however, a Value resort like the Allstars.

We have stayed at them all, and POP is by far our favorite for many reasons.

We were just at ASMusic for a week in a renovated room last month, which was nice, and their new activities there are great.........but I am very glad we are booked for POP next trip.

Last fall we had a choice of POP, POR & AKL for our dates......have stayed at each, like them all and can afford each.......but we chose POP. ;)

Pop century is great value for money, I prefered Pofq and AKL but would be happy to stay at pop again

Will be staying there for 1st time ever on Disney property 2/28-3/3. Will I be able to visit other resorts via the buses at Pop Cent or do I have to transfer.......please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Will be staying there for 1st time ever on Disney property 2/28-3/3. Will I be able to visit other resorts via the buses at Pop Cent or do I have to transfer.......please help me out. Thank you in advance.

You'll have to transfer at a park, DTD, or the TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter