• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Healing hand cream?

I use a two step process on my hands...

I dab a tiny bit of a prescription cream called Triamcinolone Acetonide on any red areas. Then I do an all over with Neutrogena Norwegian Formula. It is more waxy than oily, and I prefer that for my hands.

Before bed I use the big guns... Usually Aquaphor. Sometimes Shea butter.

Do you run a humidifier at night? I've found that makes a huge difference on skin dryness. In addition, I like CeraVe. A bit pricey but worth it.

Burts bees cuticle cream. I have HORRIBLE cracking and bleeding. Work in sped, wash my hands 329,203 times a day! Love that stuff! It's greasy, but I only use it at night.

Curel works wonders for me. My hands get very dry, my fingers split, which is painful. I'll use Curel before bed and by the next morning, my hands are so much better. Of course, it'd be even better to use throughout the day. It really works great for me.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. It's the only thing I use and the only thing that works on my dry skin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter