HEADS UP....Dream/Magic Itinerary Change Fall of 2014

Yes, I know and the PP stated that the Magic/Wonder cruises for December 2014 were showing up on the DCL website. That's why I was asking her how she found them because I couldn't.
They are showing up, once you hit the "search" button. The main search selection page doesn't seem up to date, but when you go into the list they're there.

I'm on "find a cruise" and I want to book December 2014 but the Magic and Wonder disappear when I click December 2014. Where are you finding this? :confused3

Don't choose a ship. Just leave the ship part be. They will be there when you look at the list.

It's not showing up on the reservation page yet for 12/14...I'm seriously considering trying the Quantum of the Seas for 7 nights out of NJ for $6 more a day compared to Magic cruise I thought I was going on...I'm just so disgusted with the way DCL is handling the switching of ships!!

It's not showing up on the reservation page yet for 12/14...I'm seriously considering trying the Quantum of the Seas for 7 nights out of NJ for $6 more a day compared to Magic cruise I thought I was going on...I'm just so disgusted with the way DCL is handling the switching of ships!!

Have you tried calling? The Dec 30 Wonder wasn't showing up correctly so I called this morning and she was able to access and give me prices.

Don't choose a ship. Just leave the ship part be. They will be there when you look at the list.

I'm only seeing December 14th and 28th, where are the other dates? :confused3

The Wonder is showing up now. I couldn't get it to come up earlier.

No opening day or head up for Castaway members?

I called this morning about the Dec 28 Magic Cruise and the Fantasy Cruse in oceanview (9b) is LESS than the Magic. The Fantasy has been selling cruises for months. I just wanted a 7-night cruise. I didn't care which port. And originally I thought the Fantasy was too expensive...now if I take a cruise, I guess I'm doing an Eastern a day earlier which works better with the kids school schedule.

No opening day or head up for Castaway members?

I called this morning about the Dec 28 Magic Cruise and the Fantasy Cruse in oceanview (9b) is LESS than the Magic. The Fantasy has been selling cruises for months. I just wanted a 7-night cruise. I didn't care which port. And originally I thought the Fantasy was too expensive...now if I take a cruise, I guess I'm doing an Eastern a day earlier which works better with the kids school schedule.

I thought about switching my Dream New Year's Eve to the Magic as well. Granted I knew I'd be paying more as I'd be adding days, but it was out of my range as well. I actually did go ahead and switch to the Wonder though. We gained a day, airfare seems to be cheaper for me to Miami, and I got a better level stateroom for cheaper than my Dream cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter