Heading to the parks next weekend... best general strategy, and for wwohp?

AlexJB

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I am heading to the parks next weekend, at the moment am thinking IoA on Fri, US on Sat, and then to visit both on Sunday to re-do favourite rides.

I was wondering what everyone thought the best strategy was for wwohp on friday (or any general tips would be appreciated!) - what would be the best time to reach the gates? I don't mind getting there early as i'm sure i'll be awake early as I will still be on UK time! Do park management operate separate queues for general entry and wwohp, or is it a free for all when the gates open?

Any advice is much appreciated! :)

They do have a seperate que for onsite and offsite guest entering the park for WWOHP. The park opens at 9 for offsite guest with WWOHP opening at 8am for onsite guest. I would get to the park at least an hour early to get into que and then try for Olivanders first since that line can get pretty huge quick. After Olivanders head over to FJ and do the castle walk thru at least once, after that if you can do single rider I would reccomend that.

Once you do those 2 just have fun, the lines can get pretty bad for the shops and 3 Broomsticks but if you come back in the evening prior to park closing you can usually get into many of the shops with little wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter