• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heading out on Dream tomorrow, any picture/info requests?

If you happen to be in the area of the Oceaneer Club, it would be awesome if you could ask the CMs if they will have the same policy of allowing potty trained 2 year olds to go in there on their own as they do on the Magic & Wonder. My DD is 2.5 and really wants to play in the Club.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. We are sailing on 1/26 and I am very anxious to find out if my DD will get to play with the big kids like she wants to (she can talk circles around most 4 year olds).

Ahhh Im with the first poster everything!:rotfl: LOL Thank you cant wait to see what you post! :goodvibes

Pics of sports deck, pools, tween club, and teen club would be great if possible.

Enjoy your cruise and have LOTS of FUN!!!

Thanks for your help.

maminnie

Have a fun and safe cruise! Of course, I want to see everything, but in particular, I would like to see a picture of the room safe, especially inside, to see the size of it. Thanks.

Thanks for all of your notes and well-wishes. Heading out to Port Canaveral now! I have many notes from the above!!! :) I think getting into rooms will be hard, but shall try to get as many of the requests in as possible. Just packed tape measure ... ha-ha!

I have an odd photo request if I'm not too late. I just saw that on the stairs leading to the Aquaduck there are several drawings of Donald on the Aquaduck. I would looooove to have some photos of these drawings.

QUOTE=Mikeyto_96;39481142]If possible pics of cabin 11000. It is a handicap room with verandah that I will be staying in for my cruise in May.

Hello! We are also staying in cabin 11000 - we will be on the 2/17/11 cruise and will take LOTS of pictures to send to you when we return.pirate:[/QUOTE]

We would love pictures of 11000-We are not booked until 4/17 and would appericate pictures before that. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter