• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heading back to Hilton Head in November!!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I went and booked two nights in early November for me and hubby and another studio for his family at Hilton Head. First time ever taking any family members on a quick vacation with us using our DVC points. Hilton Head is only like 5 hours away so we have really fell in love with the place. Great place for a quick getaway. It is the only place we go that is an adult only trip. We do not take those free loading children with us, lol!:rotfl2::rotfl2: I might just pick up another small contract for there. It seems as though we make it a yearly destination.

We are going in September studio for a few days! Love HH! Looking forward to it! All the summer crowds will be gone!

Well I went and booked two nights in early November for me and hubby and another studio for his family at Hilton Head. First time ever taking any family members on a quick vacation with us using our DVC points. Hilton Head is only like 5 hours away so we have really fell in love with the place. Great place for a quick getaway. It is the only place we go that is an adult only trip. We do not take those free loading children with us, lol!:rotfl2::rotfl2: I might just pick up another small contract for there. It seems as though we make it a yearly destination.

Have fun! We'll miss you by about 2-3 weeks. Arriving the week before Thanksgiving for about 11 nights. It's a perfect time of year for bike riding. There'll be plenty of parking available at the beach house (walking on the beach, looking for Dolphins is fun), and there won't be lines at many restaurants, except perhaps Shacks, Sea Shack, and occasionally Skull Creek Boathouse.

Have fun! We'll miss you by about 2-3 weeks. Arriving the week before Thanksgiving for about 11 nights. It's a perfect time of year for bike riding. There'll be plenty of parking available at the beach house (walking on the beach, looking for Dolphins is fun), and there won't be lines at many restaurants, except perhaps Shacks, Sea Shack, and occasionally Skull Creek Boathouse.
Oh ya, we have done it twice already. Love it. Quick getaway for us every year.

Is mid Nov usually warm enough to use the pools? We have never been to HHI but are considering a trip then.

Is mid Nov usually warm enough to use the pools? We have never been to HHI but are considering a trip then.
My wife and I went swimming in the Beach House pool first thing in the morning the week before Thanksgiving. But we were living in Oregon at the time so used to a bit cooler weather.

We prefer to go to HH in the cooler months. We don't venture out into the beach very much, (not a fan of the great whites on the Atlantic side there) but we will go and wade around just a bit in it. The hot tub is used for sure.

I forgot to tell you that almost every year we go get a dole whip at the beach house, and sitting overlooking the ocean, we see Dolphins (at least their fins) swimming in the ocean.

We've never been and we're looking into going for our daughter's birthday the last weekend in October. Any suggestions on things to do? Do they have any Halloween activities for kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter