Headed to Old Key West

Grumpy175

Earning My Ears
Driving down from Charleston tomorrow with DW for our first DVC stay. Just a short 3 night visit to clear out the brain

Enjoy! OKW is a lovely resort to relax and clear out the brain. :goodvibes

in 18 days I will be doing the same thing and can't wait.

Really really jealous. Enjoy the brain sweep and congrats on your first DVC stay. You'll never appreciate the phrase "Welcome Home" as much as the first time you hear it as an owner. OKW was our first resort as owners I hope its as welcoming to you as it was to us.

I agree, it's great you are within driving distance. Have a safe trip and a great time.

I called today and added a day on the front of my trip. So I will be there in 15 days not 16 Woohoo.

Can't wait to enjoy the scenery, pool and Gurgling Suitcase.LOL

Been here since last week. Has been crowded, I don't think kids go to school anymore! had an amusing day listening to a man from Canada, who is an expert in DVC and everything else in life, at the pool today. I was exhausted just hearing him!

Enjoy the weather has been great!

Great Trip. so glad we joined DVC. what a great time to be here crowd count near zero. Good times, Great food Fantastic DW. Will be back for Thanksgiving!!

10 days from now I'll be headed down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter