Head in the clouds.

ambushangel

Mouseketeer
I am sitting here at work, trying to be productive as I am on holidays very soon. Problem is all I can think of is our upcoming cruise this weekend. :woohoo:

Anyone else having this problem?

What is the solution?

:confused3

Man, I don't know. We just got back on Sunday and I'm having the same problem. Already thinking ahead to our next cruise next February!

:smooth: Yeah, you only have 2 days, 11 hours, 17 min & 12 seconds to wait. I have 87 days!!!

:sad2:

I can't imagine going back to 87 days.

These last few days are just killing me. I look out the window here at work and I see blue water, when what's really there is dirty snow. I try to type my work and all that seems to be produced is yet another list of things that I have to bring with me and things left to do.

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad2:

Just give up. Don't even try to do work anymore. IMO, that's the only solution. It's not like your work product would be anything productive anyway. Try it - let me know how it works!!! :thumbsup2

I don't know if I can help you there! My vacation is not for the next 5 months and I can't seem to get keep myself away from this board. Yeah I need help too. :sick:

I'm about 115 days out from my next cruise and it's ALL I think about! :bitelip:
I have a bit of an advantage however, I'm a TA so I can dream/plan/look at the brochure/etc.. for MY trip and no one is the wiser here in the office! :yay:
Just looks like I'm working!!! :surfweb: :sunny:

A few years ago DH and I went to one of those motivational seminars w/ Zig Ziglar. One of his speeches was something along the lines of "Do you know how you work the last day before you leave on vacation? Well...you should work like that everyday!" Or something to that affect. My husband and I look at each other thinking Huh??? He was actually saying that you should be working extra hard to get everything done that day, making last minute phone calls, etc. Usually that day, my head is truly in the clouds too! Have fun...I'm jealous. Not looking good for us this year!

I'm having the same issue - not with work - but trying to hold off actually PACKING all our clothes! We don't leave for one week but I've had a "packing table" set up for two weeks - I just think of something that I need to take and throw it on the table. It has kept me occupied (in addition to the DIS Boards).

Also, I pulled out all our suitcases last night to try and decide which ones I need to take and make sure all the zippers work, etc. Then it dawned on me that we don't have luggage tags!

Of course we could use the boring ones from the airlines .. But I made a trip to Staples and bought stuff to make creative tags instead. It made the night go by fast and our luggage will be easily identified! Complete w/Disney characters on each one!

One week and counting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter