HEA Dessert Party

My guess is they'll announce dessert party options and pricing first, then bookings will open for everyone on a specific date.

This is so odd to me—April 3rd is in 24 days! Aren’t these parties pretty pricey for a party of 4, for example? I don’t get still not releasing anything less than 4 weeks out. I’m sure many people have already booked some ADRs for the evening they may have booked a fireworks party for?

This is so odd to me—April 3rd is in 24 days! Aren’t these parties pretty pricey for a party of 4, for example? I don’t get still not releasing anything less than 4 weeks out. I’m sure many people have already booked some ADRs for the evening they may have booked a fireworks party for?
I agree with this! I am one of the ones that will be there in April 3rd and was hoping to get a dessert party for this as I am sure crowds will be heavy that week.

Not sure what’s available since none of the dates work for me, but I noticed that the Celebration at the Top - Sip, Savor, Sparkle, party at the Contemporary has sporadic dates into April (to the 29th) now. I did the 50th party there, and it was fabulous.

It's annoying but not unusual. For example, Disney Enchantment Dessert Parties started running on 10/3/21 and Disney didn't release information about them until 9/14/21, with bookings available beginning 9/17/21.

It's annoying but not unusual. For example, Disney Enchantment Dessert Parties started running on 10/3/21 and Disney didn't release information about them until 9/14/21, with bookings available beginning 9/17/21.
Oh interesting, didn’t realize this had happened before! When I called the WDW help line, the CM sounded surprised and said the delay was unusual. Good context to know that it’s been this delayed in the recent past! Although I do imagine 2021 was an anomaly since I assume that was a return to fireworks parties, period, since Covid, right? Ie, they didn’t have existing fireworks parties they were switching from?

Oh interesting, didn’t realize this had happened before! When I called the WDW help line, the CM sounded surprised and said the delay was unusual. Good context to know that it’s been this delayed in the recent past! Although I do imagine 2021 was an anomaly since I assume that was a return to fireworks parties, period, since Covid, right? Ie, they didn’t have existing fireworks parties they were switching from?
No Happily Ever After returned post-COVID on July 1. It ran for the rest of the summer before switching to Disney Enchantment on October 3, and dessert parties were offered that summer.

I have learned to take everything a CM says on the phone or in chat with a grain of salt!! I generally don't believe anything they say anymore. 😂 And whatever answer I get in chat about something, I screenshot it if it's something that may cause issues in the future!

I've noticed the celebration at the top event is now on the website. I'm not sure if the dates have been released, but it's at least showing now. Just over 2 weeks to go, and still nothing! not good enough!

Nothing yet. Disney does not seem to be in any rush. They could open reservations the last week of March and it will still sell out. And I can see a price increase on top of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter