He Was Bitten, Bitten By The Bug! A Nov-Dec '12 TR **WRAP UP 7/26**

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS UPDATE

Good news first. Steve more than likely has an investor for his company! It is actually one of his clients who is very interested in investing. They've talked a few times and he definitely seems to want to do it. Steve won't know for sure until they meet in person, which isn't until August 7th. The client is a snow bird and won't be back in FL until then. He is stressing out about making sure he has all the paperwork and info the potential investor may want to see and is cautiously optimistic. However, because he has had a couple fall thru so far he is trying not to get his hopes up too much. Any continuing good thoughts for him would be appreciated.

So, the bad news. No Disney trip. :sad1::sad: Steve is just going to be too busy and doesn't want to take a whole week off and wind up behind again after all he went thru to get going again. I don't blame him, but I'm still very upset to not be going. I seriously considered changing my mind and doing a solo trip since I've gotten so excited about going, but I really don't want to do a trip alone again. So, no Disney for me in 2013. Well, technically Steve did say if one of us wins the lottery in the next few weeks we can go, but that doesn't seem likely. :lmao: I've been on hold with WDW for over an hour now waiting to cancel. Don't know why this afternoon is such a busy time to be calling, but apparently it is! I have to cancel all my dining reservations too. I just want to cry thinking about it. :sad1:

Will keep my fingers and everything else crossed for Steve and keep the good thoughts going his way.

:sad1::sad1: I'm sorry you won't get your trip. I know you were really looking forward to it.

I ate at Liberty Tree Tavern before the new menu and loved it, but I'm not a big fan of apple pie and that is the only desert listed now that I saw.
When we ate there in December it was a cake with apple/raisins in it on top of ice cream. I'll admit, I wasn't too excited about it at first, and the cake truthfully wasn't all that great on it's own, but mixing it with the ice cream was actually very good... Not that it matters anymore. :sad2:

I'm sorry that the trip won't be able to happen, but it does seem like Steve has very good reasons for wanting to cancel it. I hope that this meeting with his new potential investor will be fruitful. :thumbsup2

Will keep my fingers and everything else crossed for Steve and keep the good thoughts going his way.

:sad1::sad1: I'm sorry you won't get your trip. I know you were really looking forward to it.

Thanks! I'm sad I'm not going, but happy for him that he will probably finally get his chance to grow his business. He really hates needing my help so much and living day to day on his bills and I want so much to have this happen for him.

When we ate there in December it was a cake with apple/raisins in it on top of ice cream. I'll admit, I wasn't too excited about it at first, and the cake truthfully wasn't all that great on it's own, but mixing it with the ice cream was actually very good... Not that it matters anymore. :sad2:

I'm sorry that the trip won't be able to happen, but it does seem like Steve has very good reasons for wanting to cancel it. I hope that this meeting with his new potential investor will be fruitful. :thumbsup2

It is a good reason for sure. Thanks for the good wishes for him, he needs all the good wishes he can get.

I have to say I'm still considering doing a solo trip. I REALLY want to go, but I'm just not sure about going alone again. But no one can go with me either. Why does Disney have to be so great that I can't resist it? :rotfl2: I have to make up my mind soon though since Free Dining booking ends in about a week. How do I decide? :confused3
I can afford it but since I do want to move I should probably save that money. However, I also know that once I move a real vacation won't be possible for quite a long time. I'm so confused!!!

I have to say I'm still considering doing a solo trip. I REALLY want to go, but I'm just not sure about going alone again. But no one can go with me either. Why does Disney have to be so great that I can't resist it? :rotfl2: I have to make up my mind soon though since Free Dining booking ends in about a week. How do I decide? :confused3

If you're looking for someone telling you not to do it, I don't think this is the place to find that kind of support. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

As hard as you've been working lately, you deserve it. I can understand not wanting to do another solo trip though as well. Either way, it really is a tough call.

If you're looking for someone telling you not to do it, I don't think this is the place to find that kind of support. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

As hard as you've been working lately, you deserve it. I can understand not wanting to do another solo trip though as well. Either way, it really is a tough call.

I think I may be hoping you guys can convince me TO go! :thumbsup2:lmao: I'd never come on the DIS looking for someone to tell me not to go. Seriously, I want to go so badly and am leaning toward going now, but still not 100% yet.

I think I deserve it too. Maybe I can set up some DISMeets while there to not make it feel so much like a solo trip? I've also been thinking of maybe doing some tours. That would put me in a group of people often so I don't feel so much like it's a solo trip.

:( So sad that your trip is not on but glad that Steve may have found an investor. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works out for him!

As for the solo trip, you know what my vote is there! :rotfl: I loved my solo trip and can't wait to take another one. I'm already tentitively planning one for Nov 2014. ::yes:: Plus, if you think this may be the last opportunity for vacation for a while, then why not? My philosophy is that life is short so why not get the most out of each day.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Steve and hope that the potential investor comes through and makes a deal.

I hate that you may have to cancel your trip to Disney. I know that it's got to be a hard decision to make. So you can't talk anybody else into going with you?

:( So sad that your trip is not on but glad that Steve may have found an investor. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works out for him!

As for the solo trip, you know what my vote is there! :rotfl: I loved my solo trip and can't wait to take another one. I'm already tentitively planning one for Nov 2014. ::yes:: Plus, if you think this may be the last opportunity for vacation for a while, then why not? My philosophy is that life is short so why not get the most out of each day.

Thanks, I know he appreciates all the well wishes for sure!

I do enjoy solo trips, but was hoping to be able to have some company the next trip. But a solo Disney trip is always better than no Disney trip. :thumbsup2 It would definitely be my last vacation for probably at least a year, probably longer. Buying a house = no extra money for me once I do. I may be able to do day trips, but nothing more than that for a while I think. I'm thinking I will be doing the trip. :goodvibes I'll post when I decide for sure though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Steve and hope that the potential investor comes through and makes a deal.

I hate that you may have to cancel your trip to Disney. I know that it's got to be a hard decision to make. So you can't talk anybody else into going with you?

Thanks, he is trying not to get his hopes up as he doesn't want to be disappointed, but he thinks there is a good chance it will happen this time.

Unfortunately no one else can go with me. My friends have all already either taken their summer vacations or have one planned already and can't get off work again that quickly. My sister Lisa would love to go, but since we work for the same company and she is my back-up that isn't possible. Plus she just got back from her own vacation last night and can't afford it. My other sister Heather couldn't afford to go either as she and her husband are buying a house and the closing is in 3 weeks. So that leaves me alone again. But I know I'll still have a great time going alone, I have the last 2 trips!

I think I may be hoping you guys can convince me TO go! :thumbsup2:lmao: I'd never come on the DIS looking for someone to tell me not to go. Seriously, I want to go so badly and am leaning toward going now, but still not 100% yet.

I think I deserve it too. Maybe I can set up some DISMeets while there to not make it feel so much like a solo trip? I've also been thinking of maybe doing some tours. That would put me in a group of people often so I don't feel so much like it's a solo trip.

I think you've already decided. :thumbsup2

I know you've done the solo thing and it probably is getting a little bit stale, but I still say I'm envious of you being able to do whatever you want whenever you want to. I think a solo trip is the perfect situation for getting some Dis meets in, making new friends, and taking the time to do some tours and experience something new.

Go for it! :thumbsup2

Is that what you wanted to hear?

I think you've already decided. :thumbsup2

I know you've done the solo thing and it probably is getting a little bit stale, but I still say I'm envious of you being able to do whatever you want whenever you want to. I think a solo trip is the perfect situation for getting some Dis meets in, making new friends, and taking the time to do some tours and experience something new.

Go for it! :thumbsup2

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Yup I decided. I'm going. Now to book everything! :goodvibes:cool1:

mickeystoontown said:
Yay! Give us all of the juicy details when you're done.

I just booked. I'm going to start a PTR soon with all the details, hopefully this afternoon! I'll post a link as soon as I do.

mickeystoontown said:
Better but still very sore. I'm able to type now but still pecking around on the keys some. I thought that I'd try and finish up my latest installment and post it while the boss has clients with him this afternoon.

Glad its better at least. As I said on FB I did a similar thing to my hand a,week and a half ago by hitting it on the stairway railing. The ball of my hand was bruised for days and it took about 4 days to stop hurting with every movement. But its fine now. I hope yours heals quickly!

I was planning on starting the last day on here but I'm missing some pictures so I'm just going to start my PTR instead. I'll look out for your update to your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter