He SAID no, but I FOUND a way to GO! ~ a Dec AKL/WWoHP PTR (Updated: 11/30)

Day Five (12/5/14) - Epcot, pt. 2

Our second time in Epcot will actually be a short day because I need to be grading/working that morning. Regardless, it's still important to share all of my lovely plans with you!

792411_10102789120197700_2070724391_o.jpg

I will be up working this morning from 8am until noon. We will then head to The Mara for lunch before hopping on a bus to Epcot. Ideally I would like to be in the park no later than 2:00pm. Here is the plan from there:

1:30pm – Bus to Epcot
2:06pm – Meet Disney Characters (FP+ 2:00pm – 3:00pm)
2:20pm – Club Cool
3:15pm – Test Track (FP+ 3:15pm – 4:15pm)
5:30pm – Explore World Showcase
6:30pm – Captain EO (FP+ 6:00pm – 7:00pm)

7:00pm – Monorail to TTC and Polynesian Resort
7:55pm – ‘Ohana ADR

We will hang around at Ohana and hopefully catch the holiday wishes from a distance before heading back to the hotel for the evening and some late night work catch up for me. It is sad to have to work on vacation, but at least it's only one day!

Week Eight Recap

Single digit dancing :cool1:

This past week was a bit chaotic as I realized I had so much to do, yet so little time to get it done! I keep pushing DH to figure out what items he needs for packing (shorts, shoes? Do we need to go shopping?!) but he's not really listening. Sometimes I think I might have a giant kid!

Regardless, I'm going to try to fit in my last movie this week for my disney movie binge. I also intend on watching Once Upon a Time tonight while I make my shopping plans for Target tomorrow. Hopefully DH just trusts that I know what he needs :confused3

**Edit: Once Upon a Time is not on this week, so I made some to-do lists instead!

Day Six (12/6/14) - DHS in the morning and a Merry MK Night to all!

774276_10102789124084910_1306502242_o.jpg
132422_10102789203914930_1779520331_o.jpg

For our sixth day in Disney we decided to hit DHS and make it an early night with Fantasmic. My then crazy brain thought - MK is open late and I only scheduled time to see Holiday Wishes... :eek: Why not check out a regular showing of Wishes!!! And MSEP I guess... though I still miss spectro.... :guilty:

The plan is to catch the bus by 7:30pm so we hit the park at rope drop. This will be my first time riding ToT if I can muster up the courage. I just HAVE to do it.... I keep telling myself I can handle it but I really have always hated drop rides... but this will be the trip. THIS WILL BE IT!!

.... :sad2: ok, here are the touring plans for the DHS portion of the day:

8:06am – Rock’n’Roller Coaster
8:14am – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
9:10am – Voyage of the Little Mermaid (FP+ 9:10am – 9:25am)
9:48am – Animation Academy
10:18am – Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post Explore
10:50am – Toy Story Midway Mania (FP+ 10:15am – 11:15am)
11:30am – Lunch at ABC Commissary
11:53am – Magic of Disney Animation
12:20pm – The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
1:00pm – Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
1:30pm – The Great Movie Ride
1:50pm – Jedi Training Academy
2:10pm – Star Tours (FP+ 2:10pm – 3:10pm)
2:40pm – Bus back to resort for rest

4:45pm – Bus to DHS
5:15pm – 50’s Prime Time Café ADR
6:30pm – Fantasmic

7:00pm – Bus to Magic Kingdom

Our touring plans are light for MK and we may stay past wishes, but for now, we just hope to ride Pirates of the Caribbean and catch the parade and fireworks. We shall see what the night brings and how dead tired we are!

Love your plans for day 6!!

We will also be hopping over to the MK to see the night entertainment, hopefully the crowds will be low :goodvibes

I want to give you a heads up that the Legend of Jack Sparrow has closed so you might want to move that from your plans.

The trip is so close!!!!:cool1: I hope you are ready!

Love your plans for day 6!!

We will also be hopping over to the MK to see the night entertainment, hopefully the crowds will be low :goodvibes

I want to give you a heads up that the Legend of Jack Sparrow has closed so you might want to move that from your plans.

The trip is so close!!!!:cool1: I hope you are ready!

:cool1: We get closer every hour! I did remember that we are skipping on the Jack Sparrow ride.. it was neat, but can't say I'm too sad!

Day Seven (12/7/14) - DHS part two and our last full Disney Day

For Day Seven we will be heading back to DHS to finish off some favorites and eat lunch at our favorite QS (though why it's a favorite, I do not know :confused3 ). We have an Epcot jump for dinner and then an early night to unfortunately head back to the hotel and pack :sad:

Here is our touring plan for the day:

8:30am – Bus to DHS
9:03am – Toy Story Midway Mania
10:45am – Indiana Jones Epic Stunt (FP+ 10:45am – 11:05am)
11:30am – Lunch at Pizza Planet
12:31pm – Muppet Vision 3D
12:50pm – Lights, Motors, Action (FP+ 12:50pm – 1:10pm)
1:54pm – Star Tours
3:30pm – Boat to Epcot

4:15pm – Le Cellier Steakhouse ADR
5:15pm – Boat to DHS

6:00pm – Osborne Family’s Spectacle of Dancing Lights
6:30pm – Shopping
7:25pm – Fantasmic (FP+ 7:25pm – 7:45pm)

As you can see, it's very relaxed and low key. I intend on doing some last minute shopping this day for some Xmas gifts for my nephews and DH, of course, has to have Koala's March cookies from Japan. If you are unfamiliar, do a Google search and I'm sure they'll pop up. We used to have them in MN when I was a child, but they're scarce now.

Two days to go and we will be home!! I feel so unprepared!

Day Eight (12/8/14) - MK morning and flight home

This morning DH and I have a 11am FP+ for meeting Anna and Elsa, so we will be heading to MK for the morning and for lunch. Our flight is at 5:30pm, so we will head back to the hotel afterwards, however this is a relaxing day to just soak up the last of Disney before we leave! :guilty:

It's 5pm and we are all packed and ready to go! I always worry we will forget something, but it never seems to be anything major if we do. Fingers crossed.

Our flight is at 6:55am and we will be picked up at 5am to arrive at 5:30am to the airport. It seems like we are cutting it close when we start boarding at 6:15am, but I don't anticipate a huge rush of traffic at the airport. I also don't imagine that we will need breakfast as we are not breakfast people.

I am going to try and finish the last 80 pages in this book so I'm ready to go with a fresh start on a new book! Wish me luck and thanks for joining us on this PTR journey!!

We've been home almost a month now! :crazy2: But with the holidays and two rounds of stomach flu (one for each of us) it's been rough getting started. However, I've uploaded my images to the computer and the TR is on the way!

... as is a new ticker :cool2:

Check below to jump in on the fun :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter