He got a kidney!!!!! Update

Wonderful news... hope everything is going great and your Dad has a speedy recovery...

Wonderful news!!! Sending prayers that everything goes smoothly and your daddy has many more wonderful years ahead.:goodvibes

Wonderful news! My Dad received a kidney over 2 years ago from a deceased man and while we rejoiced as a family for our great fortune we also prayed hard for the family who was facing a difficult situation. To all those praying for the OP, please also pray hard for the comfort of the donor family.

Wonderful news! Keeping all families involved in my thoughts!

Jen, please keep us updated. This is wonderful news. Bless your Dad with healing wishes for all the hopeful prayers that get him well quickly! :hug::grouphug: Happy New Year to you all. :goodvibes

Well, he made it through the surgery. They got finished a little after midnight. The Dr said, the kidney looked great and that dad did wonderful. Said it would take some time for the kidney to "wake up".

Thank you all for the support and prayers.

Well, he made it through the surgery. They got finished a little after midnight. The Dr said, the kidney looked great and that dad did wonderful. Said it would take some time for the kidney to "wake up".

This is wonderful news. I said extra prayers for him last night. Speedy recovery to your dad. :hug:

So happy for you and your dad!! Wonderful! Hope all goes well and he has a speedy recovery!!

That's great news.:cool1::thumbsup2
I hope everything goes well and that your dad (& your mom & you) has a good, long, happy life.:goodvibes

jen0610 said:

That is awesome! Will keep you & your family in my thoughts during your dad's recovery :goodvibes:

praying for all of you and the donor family as well.. healing vibes sent to your dad!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter