HDDR help - getting there!

stitch34

DIS Veteran
Planning on being in MK - have ADR for HDDR for 5:00.
Figured would take boat from MK?

So... what time should we be at the boat dock at MK? Trying to figure in time to wait for boat, time to get there and be checked in at a reasonable time.
is 4:00 at the MK boat dock too late?
thanks!!

That will be enough time. The boat only travels to Fort Wilderness, so no other stops on the way (at least it did as of last year).

An hour is about right -- I wouldn't cut it any shorter because sometimes you need to wait for a boat longer than epxected, or the first boat is full.

Have a great trip!

I would give it at least an hour as well. The boat ride itself is about 20 minutes. If you arrive early, you can walk through the gift shop near Pioneer Hall, get a beverage from Crockett's Tavern (just a bar now, no longer has food). There is a playground that the kids could enjoy as well.

1 hour is good. We did arrive early but we checked out the gift shops and did some resting in the shade after walking a ton at the park. It was really nice.

Don't forget to get your tickets when you check in. :goodvibes

Thanks!
and yeah, forgot about tickets... we get them there when we check in? Why do I think I read before you can get them at resort or somewhere else ahead of time?

You can get them at your resort anytime after you check in there. Saves time to have them in hand when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter