HDDR alternate menu items?

OttawaDisGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

One of our favourite traditions is going to kick off our Disney vacation at the HDDR. :dogdance: This year we're bringing 2 teenage cousins with us and we're so looking forward to it. BUT, one of our teenagers really won't eat chicken on the bone or ribs.:rolleyes2 :sad:

I'm really, really hoping that HDDR offers chicken fingers or SOMETHING else. Anyone have any experience being able to order something else? Maybe there is some sort of hidden menu? Kiddie menu even? (he's 17!)

Oh please say yes... 8-)

We love it there and don't want to change but we will if there's nothing except salad and bread for him...

:flower3:

TIA!

Hi there,

One of our favourite traditions is going to kick off our Disney vacation at the HDDR. :dogdance: This year we're bringing 2 teenage cousins with us and we're so looking forward to it. BUT, one of our teenagers really won't eat chicken on the bone or ribs.:rolleyes2 :sad:

I'm really, really hoping that HDDR offers chicken fingers or SOMETHING else. Anyone have any experience being able to order something else? Maybe there is some sort of hidden menu? Kiddie menu even? (he's 17!)

Oh please say yes... 8-)

We love it there and don't want to change but we will if there's nothing except salad and bread for him...

:flower3:

TIA!

Yes, there are other options! Anyone can request the "diet plate" which is grilled chicken and steamed veggies. I've always requested mac and cheese for my kids and they didn't blink an eye. My son doesn't like fried chicken and he always asks for the yummy grilled chicken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter