HD Video of my disneyland trip with my GF

DisneyCoug

Earning My Ears
After many requests to see this video in HD and the many sweet responses to the non HD one.. I decided to Download and post one in HD so it can be more fully enjoyed.

My girlfriend and I had a very magical and special trip! These our the highlights set to disneyland themed songs, walt quotes, so close from enchanted etc.

My girlfriend would love to read your responses for she is a die-hard disney fan too! Your genuine sweet replies are very appreciated! Let us know what you think!

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCJRvA1gPM

I love this video - I've probably watch it 5 times! You are such a cute couple and so joyful! Thank you for sharing this. :)

Outstanding video! Thanks so much for sharing it.

You and your girlfriends enthusiasm is infectious, love the skipping entry into Disneyland, the sheer joy and excitement is obvious.

You both had fun and it shows!

What a sweet Disney couple you are! Perhaps there will be a Cinderella wedding in your future!

You two make a great couple. Disney should use some of that footage for a commercial....popcorn::

Wow that was simply magical, thanks for sharing! I feel the way you two looked every day I'm there!

Very well done! I enjoyed it very much! Thank You for going to the trouble of sharing it with us! Its commercial quality! :goodvibes

--Lori

Yeah no problem at all! glad you enjoyed it and hearing its commercial quality is quite flattering!! thank you!

I just want to thank you again for sharing this video. I never gave much thought to taking video in the parks, but after seeing this, I got inspired and ordered a GoPro to take with us next week. I'm taking my granddaughter to DLR for her 6th birthday and I think this will be such a great way to capture the magic, now that I've seen your wonderful example!

I do have a question though - did you just hold your camera in your hand, or did you attach one of those grips to the bottom of it? It's sooo tiny! Excellent for stealthy video footage on rides. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter