Hawthorn Suites Lbv Opinions

KAM'S MOM

Earning My Ears
HAS ANYONE STAYED AT HAWTHORN SUITES LBV? IF SO, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE ROOMS? WHAT IS THE AREA LIKE SURROUNDING THE HOTEL? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE ANY THOUGHTS YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY.

I stay at the hawthorn suites this past aug. with my 2 yr old son. I loved it!! It was just the two of us, and I felt very comfortable. It is not a huge hotel which was very nice for our down time. It was close to parks. We came back every afternoon for a nap and then back to the parks at night. The room was very clean. There is a real doer seperating the bedroom and the living room. My son was still in his pack n' play, so this gave us our own space. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I will try to answer as much as I can.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY, I'M GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A NICE TIME. HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE "NEWNESS" OF THE ROOM? DOES THE HOTEL HAVE A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST? ARE THERE ANY SHOPPING CENTERS NEAR THE HOTEL?

everything seemed new and clean to me, but then again I live with a 2 year old :rolleyes: We only did the breakfast once, but it was nice. They had eggs, tater tots, assorted pasties, I think cereal, but i can't remember for sure. The only reason we didn't eat there again was because I decided it was easier to eat in the room. Oh, and the breakfast was free!!! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

:D We stayed at the Hawthorn Suites LBV this past May and really enjoyed it as well. It is very new and we found it to be in great shape. The location is extremely close to the DownTown Disney entrance to WDW (I think they say 1/2 a mile) and we were on Disney property in about 3 minutes. Crossroads which is a shopping/ dining area is very close by as well. As Mary Lynne has pointed out they do have a free breakfast with some hot and cold items. We ate here every morning and found it to be perfectly fine as far as variety. At the time of our stay, there was also a Manager's Reception where they serve free beer and wine and a hot appetizer in the evening. One night a week they served a light dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers. This is all free. We really liked that this hotel was on the smaller side. The pool is area is nothing special but it was fine for cooling off after a long day. There is also a hot tub. The only down side we found was that the laundry facilities are lacking. There are only 2 washers and 2 dryers for the entire hotel. If you plan on doing laundry, be prepared to wait. Sorry so long-winded but I never hesitate to reccomend this hotel! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter