Hawiian dinner show

We were there in '96 and had a very good time. The food was good, the show was fun. I'm sure they've changed it a bit since then. I remember they had delicious drinks and it was a lot of fun walking around the Poly after the show.

:)

Friends of mine went to the luau last Spring. It has a general "Lilo and Stitch" theme. Some of the songs from the film are performed. They serve food sort of "family style" and I know my friend mentioned some kids' food was available (macaroni and cheese I recall). While you eat, there is a performance, some hula dancing, singing and the kids' favorite, fire dancers. There is a volcano-type dessert which also impresses the little ones. The luau closed for a rehab and re-opened last Spring, yet the overall impression is the same: " food is plentiful and good (not great) and the show is fun." Beverages are included and fluffy drinks are extra.

WDWIG.com has a nice section with reviews and comments about the luau. I think it is under the dining section.

We attended for the first time last Tues. Food was okay, my mother loved the show, my kids fell asleep. I'm quite comfortable with paying the price for Disney meals but this one seemed a bit pricey for the experience.

We went the begginning of the month and we all enjoyed it. Even my 5yo liked the show and didn't get bored. The food was better than I expected afte rreadng the reviews. I really enjoyed the show too. Hope you do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter