hawaii dvc

so is that for sure a DVC property?

in our paperwork, as I was counseled to read carefully (on here), it says several times to not buy a DVC property with the assumption that there will be a DVC resort in Hawaii or that it will be available for use to DVC members.

so is that for sure a DVC property?.

If it's not, they're sure moving a lot of dirt for nothing:

http://www.disneygeek.com/progress/dvc_hawaii/index.php?page_id=1&image_count=0

in our paperwork, as I was counseled to read carefully (on here), it says several times to not buy a DVC property with the assumption that there will be a DVC resort in Hawaii or that it will be available for use to DVC members.

Pretty standard language in all contracts. No reason to believe it won't be.

ATCMickey

Click on the link in my signiture and then go to vacations. Click on the link with Lelo and it will take you to the ground breaking information websites.

:surfweb:

Just got back from staying at the Ko'Olina resort at the Marriot. Everyone there is saying it's a DVC resort. The Ko'Olina magazine that is in the Marriot time share resort has a huge article on it being a Disney resort. Also the building is moving along pretty quickly. I looked down on it from the hotel and you can see the way it's going to look. I am very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter