Having visitors while at the Fort??

pmountain

Earning My Ears
Hello
We will be at the Fort in March and wanted to have friends who are staying off-site come and visit us, go to Trails End and the Campfire/movie.?? Do they have to pay or register as a guest? Can they get to the parking lot by the front office without paying, then I can pick them up and they can go in with me?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Pete.

Just have them park in the overflow lot. Then you can pick them up or have them catch a internal bus to your loop. They can eat at TE and go to the campfire with you.

Hello
We will be at the Fort in March and wanted to have friends who are staying off-site come and visit us, go to Trails End and the Campfire/movie.?? Do they have to pay or register as a guest? Can they get to the parking lot by the front office without paying, then I can pick them up and they can go in with me?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Pete.

They can park in the overflow lot in the front. If they're only staying a few hours they don't need to register. Only if they're staying over would you need a pass. You can meet them on a golf cart right behind check in area. If you don't have a cart they can ride a bus to meet you either at your loop or the Meadows which is the 900 stop.

Our son and his family, who live in FL, frequently are our guests at FW. We tell the CM at FW that we are expecting guests, give their names, and they have no problem checking in. They do not have to pay as long as they are day guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter