Having two fast passes at once

surfmontana

Mouseketeer
With FP, you can get anohter FP after your FP time has come up or after an hour.....is that correct?

The FP machines and DL and DCA are not connected, is that correct?

surfmontana said:
With FP, you can get anohter FP after your FP time has come up or after an hour.....is that correct?

The FP machines and DL and DCA are not connected, is that correct?

You can get another FP when your FP window opens or two hours, which ever comes first.

And you can get the same fastpass again, as long as the window is open, correct? Like... I can get Splash, then when the window is open, I can get another Splash?

And you can get the same fastpass again, as long as the window is open, correct? Like... I can get Splash, then when the window is open, I can get another Splash?
No. You can't get another FP for Splash until after the time stamped on her FP. Let's say at 11am, you get a FP for 4pm. At 1pm, you can get a FP for any attraction, other than Splash. After 4pm, you can get another FP for Splash.

No. You can't get another FP for Splash until after the time stamped on her FP. Let's say at 11am, you get a FP for 4pm. At 1pm, you can get a FP for any attraction, other than Splash. After 4pm, you can get another FP for Splash.
Mal is right. I was going to add this clarification earlier in the thread but decided not to complicate things.

The rules at DLR are:

If you get a FP at DLR then:

1. you can get a FP for any other ride in 2 hours maximum (if FPs are still available for that other ride)

2. or when the FP window opens if less than two hours (and that is always at least 40 minutes away)

3. If you want to get a FP for the same ride as the original FP you must wait until the FP window opens for that ride

4. Some rides have disconnected FPs and the above rules do not apply to them - RR at DL and CA Screamin at DCA

5. DL and DCA do not have connected FPs so any FPs obtained at one park have no bearing on FPs at the other

Interestingly, rule #3 above is not followed by WDW. But with the new FP window enforcement there I do not know how it works anymore.

When I read this last night, I thought that there was a special rule when it came to getting a fastpass for the same ride so thanks for clarifying that rule
Hydroguy!

I knew this because I just finished reading all of Hydroguy's "tips and compilations" and providing the information to my friends who are in Disneyland right now!

So just want to take the opportunity to thank Hydroguy for all the information and to suggest that everyone who has any questions about fastpass, fantasmic, WOC, etc., go check out the "tips and compilations" and all his "stickies" because they are fantastic for newcomers and even someone like me who has been to Disneyland over 10 times, can learn a new thing or two!

Thank you Hydroguy! pixiedust:

HydroGuy said:
Mal is right. I was going to add this clarification earlier in the thread but decided not to complicate things.

The rules at DLR are:

If you get a FP at DLR then:

1. you can get a FP for any other ride in 2 hours maximum (if FPs are still available for that other ride)

2. or when the FP window opens if less than two hours (and that is always at least 40 minutes away

3. If you want to get a FP for the same ride as the original FP you must wait until the FP window opens for that ride

4. Some rides have disconnected FPs and the above rules do not apply to them - RR at DL and CA Screamin at DCA

5. DL and DCA do not have connected FPs so any FPs obtained at one park have no bearing on FPs at the other

Interestingly, rule #3 above is not followed by WDW. But with the new FP window enforcement there I do not know how it works anymore.

Exactly. Sometimes it is hard to know how specific and detailed to get. Thanks for the clarification, HydroGuy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter