• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Having trouble with Just for Feet free shipping

funkiller

Earning My Ears
I'm trying my best to order a pair of sandals from them but I get all the way to the end and they keep adding shipping. There's no shipping on sandals right now. I'm getting mighty frustrated. Also, sometimes I'm not getting a secure server which is also driving me batty. Any suggestions on the shipping problem? Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know what is wrong but try their 1-800 number on the site. They were having trouble with the server the other day. They were very polite and helpful at that number. They also have the ability to place the order over the phone which might save you some aggravation.

I have ordered two pair of sandals and neither time was shipping added. They also sent my sandals Fed Ex both times!

Thanks Debbie,

I did call them and they said to go ahead and order and they would reimburse the shipping. BUT when I went back to do so, it wouldn't accept ANY of my credit cards. It kept saying that the credit card wasn't authorized. LOL! Trust me, it wasn't MY credit cards. They are in fine standing. So, I called back again and was told that they had been having trouble all day but they would try while I was online. They did and got the same message. The only thing they said was to try again tomorrow. Well, today is the last day for free shipping so if it doesn't go through today then I'm out of luck. Oh well. I think I'm heading to the outlets today. Maybe I'll find a pair there instead. If so, it'll be much less of a headache. I wasted about an hour and a half last night.

Again, thanks for your suggestion.

Well, the saga continues and continue to get worse. Yesterday, on a whim, I decided to check my WebCertificate account. Lo and behold, there's a charge pending from Just for Feet. Not only that, I called the other credit cards (three total) and they have charges pending too. Now they have no orders in my name and there's nothing pending in my account there either. So all the time I was getting the message that they couldn't get authorization from the credit cards, they were. I've had a blast calling them back and forth. Let's just say that I've decided NOT to purchase the sandals afterall.

When they don't get teh actual charge to c ome thru in 3-5 business days, the hold will come off your cards.
I had a major problem, they sent me the wrong size and when I called I was told to reorder them and send the wrong ones back, well they had jacked the price way up to 44 on the sandals, so I was told to send the sandals back with a note saying to just send the correct size and I did and the lady on the phone had checked and they did indeed have my size available, well they refunded my money instead of sending the correct size. When I called about it I was told they didn't have my size but if I wanted to reorder them at the higher price my size was available! I said hello, if its avaialable then why didn't they just send me the correct size? I know cause you want me to pay the higer price! Thats pretty lousy to do to your customers. She said well when I sent them back they probably didn't have my size available, I said yes they did because I called and they did indeed have them available. They really suck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter