Having trouble with Disney phone number

smhull

Earning My Ears
Anyone else haing trouble getting through to Disney this morning? Am trying to purchase MVMCP tickets at the 407 WDISNEY number and it rings one time and then nothing. Anyone have another number maybe?:confused3

Are you calling 407-WDW-DISNEY? I couldn't tell exactly from your post.

The dining line is 407-WDW-DINE, the number for special reservations (tours, golf) is/was 407-WDW-PLAY.

You could try either of those - I'm never sure, but sometimes I swear they're going to the same CMs.

I am calling the 407 WDISNEY number listed on their website which is 407 934 7639. I will try the others. Thanks for the reply.

Anyone else haing trouble getting through to Disney this morning? Am trying to purchase MVMCP tickets at the 407 WDISNEY number and it rings one time and then nothing. Anyone have another number maybe?:confused3
Try this number:

888-870-9173

No luck on the dining or special reservations numbers either. Same thing happens. One ring then silence. Weird.

I just tried and got through. You may want to use another phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter