Having more than one ticket

hawaiilife

Mouseketeer
We are visiting the World in April and August and I have purchased 2 tickets - a 5 day ticket and a 3 day ticket. I want to use the 5 day ticket for our trip in April and the 3 day for August. How can I ensure that this happens? I have both tickets linked on MDE but I don't want it to take days off the wrong ticket. How can I ensure that this is done correctly?

Thanks!

The easiest way is to create a "dummy" user in your MDE and temporarily re-assign the ticket you don't want to use to them. You can ask them to prioritize the tickets, but I have heard reports of that going badly.

Best option would be (assumes ticket is unused):
Create dummy profiles in MDE and reassign the tickets you don't want to use to those profiles. When you are ready to use them, reassign them back to the correct real profiles.

Another option:
Stop at guest relations prior to entering a park and have them prioritize the tickets in the order you want them used. Have the CM at the park entrance verify that they are going to be used in the order set by GR.

Thanks so much! I will create the dummy profiles, I didnt even think of that. This way I won't have any issues and don't have to waste my time going to Guest Relations.

Mahalo!!

Thank you all as well. This was a concern for me too, and I was so nervous it was going to get messed up while we were at Disney. Dummy profiles it is!

We did the dummy profile when we were in this situation. Faster and easier than hassling w guest relations to make sure they were all prioritized right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter