Having an issue looking at rates????

lindsroc

DIS Veteran
I am looking at rates for next October. I can pull up rates for Oct 26-Nov 2, but i cant pull up Oct 25-Nov 2. However, if i look for just the 1 night Oct 25-26 the rooms are available. This is at all resorts. I am on an industry discount, would that make any difference? Its just weird, I dont want to have to make 2 reservations.

It must be the industry discount you are checking because I just typed in that week and I can see all the rates. Maybe it is only letting you book a certain number of days or months ahead? Good luck! :thumbsup2

I am looking at rates for next October. I can pull up rates for Oct 26-Nov 2, but i cant pull up Oct 25-Nov 2. However, if i look for just the 1 night Oct 25-26 the rooms are available. This is at all resorts. I am on an industry discount, would that make any difference? Its just weird, I dont want to have to make 2 reservations.

I would call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter