Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Gals....I am off today!!!:cool1: and DH is at work (light duty) but still not home under my feet! OH he will be back soon though....WAAAAA i need my regular schedule back!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE BIRTHDAY WISHES....I was trying to keep it on the DL....just another day to get older:scared:

Im sick of the self righteous peeps around these boards....its getting to be a real drag..KWIM???? and certain peeps always are paying the price.:mad:

OK well off to do some errands....i have to drive careful....my license is EXPIRED! YIKES!

check ya later!
dawn:)

Maxie...maybe at places like the Cali Grille?? Where they take a CC guarantee....I think when we were waiting to check in...I heard the CM at the podium telling a lady that was having ISSUES>...that if that person didn't show they'd be charged $20 for them.....:confused3 I bet it's something like that.

Dawn..have a nice day off!! Mine is like a day ON..with the kids home....when they 're gone to school i am off.:rotfl:

Deb
...why is my ticker making you sad?? :rotfl: The no raises...no to low bonus...stocks worth crap comment?:rotfl2: It's true!!!:rotfl2: I am not happy about 2009.:headache: I always hated 9. 8 is my lucky number...but it wasn't that good for me last year. I need a new lucky number. :sad2: There is a big red box by my post...I just stood up for myself. :confused3 I am sorry but that peep doesn't know me....she just jumped in because she is staying SL and didn't like MY opinion of it....*sorry*....I have said in the past I'd book GV or RPC..that's my thought on it.:confused3 Whatever.:confused: There are many people over there that would love it if I'd go away. I am not gonna. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mandy - I hope you're having fun at the gym!! I hope it worked out for ya.

OK..ttyl..I have a headache already.:headache:

Chan
achy GF Gal:guilty:

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi.
Sort of in the process of job moving but also im doing a 40 day devotional which is taking most of my time.

I came on because i couldnt get into the fortess of soiltude ;) and dont know if that is because of my work computer or something else...anyone know?

And now that im here i had to jump over and read the FAQ thread which i usually avoid....
Poor Chan...is there a 'kick me' sign on the back of your avatar?

Marvel!!!!!

We have missed you!!! We think of you all the time! I hope the new job is going well! We thought of you on the GALS trip! Hope all is well!

I agree Chan! WT???

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi.
Sort of in the process of job moving but also im doing a 40 day devotional which is taking most of my time.

I came on because i couldnt get into the fortess of soltude ;) and dont know if that is because of my work computer or something else...anyone know?

And now that im here i had to jump over and read the FAQ thread which i usually avoid....
Poor Chan...is there a 'kick me' sign on the back of your avatar?

Marve
l...we wondered where you went! Glad all is well. :goodvibes

YEAH...wth?? I am taking a beating. Maybe I am a secret snot and don't know it.:rotfl2: Must come out when I am typing.....just oozes.....:scared:

I had to get my power supply...now I am READY...BRING IT.....I am juiced.

There is a new place of solitude....you should have got a memo.:rotfl: check your emails....or ....email Kelly....or me...

Happy day,
Chan
black and blue GF Gal:mad:

Yes, Chan.....all that is making me sad.....and that you might not go :sad1:.....that's your happy place :rotfl:. But who am I to say......with this crappy economy anything can happen here to make us cancel our trip :scared:. DH's job is pretty secure but everything else makes me wonder should we spend so much :confused3? It's just all very depressing :sad2:.

Marvel.....WELCOME BACK :goodvibes.....it's been a long time. I hope the new job is going well :).

Deb :rolleyes1

Thanks, Deb.:hug: Ya...things are uncertain. I only post here and on the FAQ because usually there are so many nasties out.:sad2: BUt WHOAH...today on the FAQ....wow.:eek: CRAZY peeps let loose.:rotfl:

OK...I have to get off this laptop and DO something...my kids are home so I have to appear that I have a life.:rotfl: I wish there was a good movie I could take J and L to....L wants to see the Shopaholic...but I don't think Jo would.

It's just gonna be a veg day here. I don't even know where my kids are.....they left the family room tv on and bailed. Hmmm....it's quiet.

I'll be back in a bit! Happy Monday all.:)

Chan:)
mega black and blue GF Gal...but thanks for the help!!!:rotfl:

Marvel.....WELCOME BACK :goodvibes.....it's been a long time.

Deb :rolleyes1
Marvel!!!!!

We have missed you!!! We think of you all the time! I hope the new job is going well! We thought of you on the GALS trip! Hope all is well!

Thanks so much!

Uh oh...i hope its not because they were telling stories of how i posed with the brandy snifter...or how we were the family who broke some furniture over Christmas. :scared:

Marve

I had to get my power supply...now I am READY...BRING IT.....I am juiced.

Yo, we got your back! pug:

Chan.......It's the same here today.....I'm on DS's laptop since DS15 is on my computer...and DS13 is playing XBox Live.........so it's quiet for now :rotfl: :rotfl:. But I do have to run to the store because I'm making pizza for dinner and I realized last night I don't have any yeast for making the dough :headache:. And we have to eat by 4:30 so DS has plenty of time to eat and get ready and go to drivers ed at 6:00.......and it's already almost 12:30 :scared1:.....where did the day go :confused3?

Deb :goodvibes

Deb, I haven't heard from IPO yet, but I don't think they work on holidays, so I don't really expect to hear until tomorrow. I like BlueSkies idea, you gals will just have to come down and fill the table.:lmao: IKWYM about spending money now on a vacation. We are in the same boat with this economy. I doubt that I will get a raise this year. DH is in sales and gets a small salary and the rest commissions and bonuses. They have not been good for 2 years now. Unless something drastic happens we are still going on our trip. If everybody stops spending money then nobody will have a job. We fiind that our vacations are very important, and as long as we are still able we will continue to go.

Chan, :eek: That thread is getting nasty.:sad2: Threads get out of hand so easily. Just ask about pool hopping and reusing refillable mugs, or how soft is the TP, and see what happens. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Marvel, welcome back. How is the new job going.

Off to the mall to walk. TTYL

if you think the FAQ is getting nasty...go over to the do you bring your own bedding thread....OMG so out of control.....some of those same old peeps need to GET A LIFE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxie......Same here.....unless something major happens, we will still go......I just can't help worrying about everything :sad2:. Have fun walking at the mall :goodvibes.

Dawn.......I read that thread too :scared1:.

Deb :)

I just saw this on perez hilton

http://www.perezhilton.com/

I think i may close account

We're so glad we've never uploaded any of our stuff onto Facebook!

You Facebook users are SCREWED.

Did you know that everything you've loaded up into your profile (personal pictures, etc.) belongs to Facebook, even after you've closed your account?

That's what it says in the Terms of Service you agreed to when you opened your account, apparently.

The Consumerist recently uncovered this disturbing info and it's causing quite a stir.

So, what does this mean?

Basically, Facebook can do whatever the hell they want with YOUR STUFF.

And, they can do so WITHOUT your permission.

For example, they can license your personal pictures out to companies, make a shizzle of money and don't have to give you a dime.

Sounds really, really ****ty and sooo shady!!!!!

Did you know that everything you've loaded up into your profile (personal pictures, etc.) belongs to Facebook, even after you've closed your account?

That's what it says in the Terms of Service you agreed to when you opened your account, apparently.

The Consumerist recently uncovered this disturbing info and it's causing quite a stir.

So, what does this mean?

For example, they can license your personal pictures out to companies, make a shizzle of money and don't have to give you a dime.

OMG!

So, what does this mean?

NOT GOOD!

if you think the FAQ is getting nasty...go over to the do you bring your own bedding thread....OMG so out of control.....some of those same old peeps need to GET A LIFE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a peek at that thread and WOW... :rotfl2:
i thought for a split second to post what I do but thought better of it :rotfl2:

I do pack my electric blanket where ever I go. Yup I have a smaller travel throw one I got at pennys... BUT see I am VERY VERY cold natured and the rest of my family is extremely hot natured. I would like the air to be set at 75-80 and I would be happy and they like it at 62-65... so to make peace in our family instead of the all out war, I use my electric blanket every single night (even in August and I am in new orleans!)
I bring it with me so the rest of the family can set the air to be comfy and I just snuggle under my blankie!

Does this make me a freak?! NOPE I just can't stand being cold and I know my SOB family will sneak and turn down the air when I am not looking! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter