Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! :wave2:

No school here and no snow. It melted so fast it's all gone. :yay:

Kelly: Your pictures remind me of the Poconos. That's why we can't get into our driveway. We need to call for snow removal. There's no way we can shovel it since it's half frozen! I haven't been there since the week before christmas! :sad2:

Siobhan: I use sitters from Barnard Collage, they have an organized babysitting program. The girls participating have to take a child care class. They charge $18 an hour for two children. We've had lovely girls and I really like that you can get someone short notice. So, if I was out all day, it would cost me over $100 too.

Marvel & Dawn: I LOVE the roastbeef sandwich at Gaspies!! :) I just ask them to hold the salad dressing, I prefer mayo on mine. I think I had it about 3 times last June too! It's a nice change from salads and chicken sandwiches. Plus I love how there's never a line by the deli window.

Chan: The way you feel about the Poly, I feel about the BWI! :rotfl2: Can't pay me to stay there again!

Deb: There's no real recipe for chicken parm. I just make a fresh pot of sauce, fry cutlets, then put sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, put the cutlets in, put sauce on top of the cutlets, top with mozzerella and parm cheese and bake until bubbly. Very very easy. For the more complex meals like Chicken picatta, chicken marsala, etc.. DH makes them. He even makes homemade pasta! His family owned a restaurant in Florence Italy when he was a child, he's a amazing cook! I cook Italian-american, he cooks true Italian. :thumbsup2

Off to do laundry and entertain the kids.

I can just picture Kelly driving a mini-school bus around WDW filled with drunk ladies with tangled sweaters! :rotfl2:

Deb: There's no real recipe for chicken parm. I just make a fresh pot of sauce, fry cutlets, then put sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, put the cutlets in, put sauce on top of the cutlets, top with mozzerella and parm cheese and bake until bubbly. Very very easy. For the more complex meals like Chicken picatta, chicken marsala, etc.. DH makes them. He even makes homemade pasta! His family owned a restaurant in Florence Italy when he was a child, he's a amazing cook! I cook Italian-american, he cooks true Italian. :thumbsup2

Off to do laundry and entertain the kids.

Sounds pretty easy....thanks :thumbsup2. I know some people go all out when they cook so I didn't know if you had some unique recipe for it ;). I've never made it but I'll have to give it a try :goodvibes.

Here are a few pics from Christmas morning at the MK.

i thought it was crowded at first but then of course once through the gates everyone is spread out and you realize how few people that really was.

Christmas morning was great. i would easily do any park again from 7am to 10am and then leave and enjoy the day.

DisneyUniversaldec2008076.jpg

DisneyUniversaldec2008075.jpg

DisneyUniversaldec2008074.jpg

DisneyUniversaldec2008079.jpg

Sounds pretty easy....thanks :thumbsup2. I know some people go all out when they cook so I didn't know if you had some unique recipe for it ;). I've never made it but I'll have to give it a try :goodvibes.

I like a little sauce on the cutlets, not saturated. And a lot a cheese on top.

My mom used to layer them in the pan, which I hated. All the cheese would fall off the ones in the middle. But she claimed it was easier to make for a large family - one pan.

Please send me some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you at least wearing a smoking jacket.:lmao:

Or a red vest and a Christmas plaid bow tie?!??;)

Chan......NO you're NOT uppity.........NONE of us are UPPIDY :rotfl: :rotfl:. We're kind of a crazy crowd and FAR FROM uppity :rotfl2:. And that's what I'm talkin' about.......DRUNK AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. You gals will have no supervision :rotfl:. You better keep an eye on that bus driver who's leading the pack :drive:.......who won't wear the tangle sweater :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Deb :scratchin

THANK YOU DEB!! I THINK WE ARE THE NICEST PEEPS ON THE DIS.:rotfl:

deb you are punished

ETA
this why Deb is punished
she wrote this

And that's what I'm talkin' about.......DRUNK AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT . You gals will have no supervision . You better keep an eye on that bus driver who's leading the pack .......who won't wear the tangle sweater .

Did she get points?:rotfl2:

I think that for MLK day kids should go to school and spend the day learning about MLK and civil rights and equality.

Actually, that's what Lucy said goes on during their 1/2 day......the highschoolers are exempt....

Doesn't it hurt?:rotfl: I know it hurts....I've been there....

You should be on the bus ;)

All aboard:drive:

SHE SHOULD BE!! I saved ya a seat, DEB!

those pics are from 7am omg its still dark out
I love it!

I know! I can't believe it's dark out!!

My DS4 doesn't believe it's morning yet until he sees the sun! We actually argue about it every morning until the sun finally rises! Poor kid gets up at 6:30 am on school days :sad2:

oh yeah !!:cheer2:

:drive: get outta my A:clown:s

OMG:rotfl: :rotfl: ....good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee.....my lucky laptop.....

hell yeah!:cheer2:

:cool1: :cool1: Unless we be banned......:rotfl: :rotfl2: Then we'd have to go to the Poly....THEY'd let us in...drunk and disorderly and all.....:rotfl2: We'd fit right in.

I know! I can't believe it's dark out!!

My DS4 doesn't believe it's morning yet until he sees the sun! We actually argue about it every morning until the sun finally rises! Poor kid gets up at 6:30 am on school days :sad2:

I KNOW! Lucy has to catch a 6 am bus....It is like NIGHT!! I hate it.

Chan

Or a red vest and a Christmas plaid bow tie?!??;)

Actually, that's what Lucy said goes on during their 1/2 day......the highschoolers are exempt....

I cant give points, can you imagine. That would be awesome!
I would love that...I know some peeps who need some points.
All points would be delivered by supa donkey and freakdog.
Please you have so not been punished but it can be arranged.:crazy2:

I cant give points, can you imagine. That would be awesome!
I would love that...I know some peeps who need some points.
All points would be delivered by supa donkey and freakdog.

Can you imagine the power of points!?!?!?!?!? :rotfl: Muuwahaahahahaaaa
Delivered with a kick in the tail and a big juicy rabid bite in the butt.

omg...what if we get banned from the GF?:rotfl: We would have to be Poly Peeps......:rotfl2: My new neurotic worry of the day.:rotfl2: We better tangle our sweaters good enough to pull us thru our bad behavior....we need A with her La Coste...and Siobhan too...the power of the designer label.:thumbsup2

:upsidedow

hell yeah!:cheer2:

Put me on the list of tourists for next year :drive:.

YOU SURE GOT THAT RIGHT......WE ARE THE NICEST PEEPS ON THE DIS :thumbsup2 :rotfl:.

:rotfl2:

It does hurt.....and bad :rotfl:.

Thanks :goodvibes. Is it behind the bus driver :drive:???? :lmao:

OMG:rotfl: :rotfl: ....good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee.....my lucky laptop.....

Me too.......I'm glad I'm done with my coffee otherwise I'd be in trouble :rotfl:.

:cool1: :cool1: Unless we be banned......:rotfl: :rotfl2: Then we'd have to go to the Poly....THEY'd let us in...drunk and disorderly and all.....:rotfl2: We'd fit right in.

:lmao: :lmao:

Chan

You better watch it Chan.......the bus driver leads the pack....you're under her rule while you're away :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Put me on the list of tourists for next year :drive:.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 AWESOME!! But...we might be staying at the Poly.:rotfl:

You better watch it Chan.......the bus driver leads the pack....you're under her rule while you're away :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Well...I have a feeling the bus driver likes things wild and crazy....she's the leader ya know::cop: ... I think she's gonna be the worst one....her and her NO TANGLED SWEATER:faint: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter