having a brain cramp re: MK resorts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mrs. Bradbury, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Mrs. Bradbury

Mrs. Bradbury It will ALWAYS be the PeopleMover!

It's been so long since I've driven a car over that way that I can't remember! We are going to be in town house hunting this weekend. If we drive our car over to the Poly to eat at Capt Cook's - don't be hatin'! - will we need to pay to park? I know we can tell the guard at the Poly gate that we're going to be eating there and get a 2 hr pass, but what do I tell the folks at the MK gate? You know, where all the cars and buses go under the MK sign? Don't they take your parking money there? :confused3 Told you I was having a brain cramp!

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

Get over on the right side of that MK gate, and tell them you are visiting the Poly, and they'll wave you through, but you need to take the little road to the right. The guard at the Poly will stop you, and you will probably be given a 3-hour parking pass.

4. JMD

JMD DIS Veteran

Tell both guards the same thing, that you're going to Poly to eat. You'll be waived right through.

5. Mrs. Bradbury

Mrs. Bradbury It will ALWAYS be the PeopleMover!

Thanks so much!