Having 2 items signed with 2 different pen types?

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
Hi! This cruise I would like to have a frame matt signed with fine tip Sharpies and a large Vinylmation signed with regular sharpies. I've had one item signed in the past, and I remember GS filling out a form and placing the item in a bag. If we drop off two items and two bags of Sharpies, will GS put each item in a separate bag even though they are for the same stateroom? Or, should I bag the items separately and write instructions on a slip inside the bag? Anyone have experience with this?

THANKS!

I also have a question regarding this, what has been your experience with fabric markers vs sharpies for pillowcases?

If we drop off two items and two bags of Sharpies, will GS put each item in a separate bag even though they are for the same stateroom? Or, should I bag the items separately and write instructions on a slip inside the bag?

I actually packaged our two items in separate zip lock bags (jumbo size). We had a plain white canvas, and one that I spray painted black (for formal pics). I put the white canvas in a bag with bright colored Sharpies, and the black one in a bag with metallic ones. Worked out great. Guest relations didn't seem to have a problem with this.

I also have a question regarding this, what has been your experience with fabric markers vs sharpies for pillowcases?

We used fabric markers and they worked fine. Take out the yellow marker if you buy a set as it is too light.

Nancy

i have two girls who i want to get the photo mat signed for, would i be able to put them into one bag together with one set of pens? i didn't want to spend so much on pens so was thinking if it was okay to put them into one bag together?

Any past issues with doing that?

Thankyou!

If you don't have any special requests for each girl then in one bag with the same pens is fine.

My one daughter loves princesses so last cruise I asked for just princesses on a mat for her. For the older daughter I said as many characters but especially, alice, jack sparrow... So I did mine in seperate ziplocs.

Wonderful! They just want as many characters as possible :)

Happy to know i dont have to buy double the set of pens ;)

thank you again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter