• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Havin ADR withdrawal!!!!

ngvenice

Disney Addicted!
:eek: my trip is over and Im having adr search withdrawal!!! looking for the restaurant you want, finding a better time, getting that elusive Le Cellier adr, man I miss it!!!

I'm leaving Thursday morning :woohoo: and have finally gotten all my park days and ADRs set and yet I still find myself here on the boards and over on the WDW site just hoping to find a better time for my existing ADRs. I should be packing but here I am! I will be in severe withdrawal when I get home!

:grouphug: I feel your pain and that's why I ended up booking another trip even before the first was done. That being said, I will be in a major withdral once my trip in May is over as we won't be returning for a bit. 2 trips in 7 months was just icing on the cake but we can't keep up with the cost that way :lmao:

I hear ya. I've changed a few of mine recently, just switching around days and times. I love the online feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter