Haven't received resort package info.in the mail yet

glennsgirl762

My Heart Belongs To Disney!! I Am A Member of Th
Hi everyone, we leave for Disney World next Saturday March 14th and still haven't recieved our resort information, the envelope package with coupons for mini golf, etc...I always receive the resort package envelope with every trip I've ever booked even as close as booking a trip two weeks before arrival. This is the first time I haven't gotten one. We did switch our stay three weeks ago from May to March to join our son and his friends. I love getting the envelope, it makes it exciting knowing the trip is getting closer. We enjoy the free golf passes and would like to use the 20% off coupon for Paradiso for our arrival meal. My question is has anyone "not" gotten the resort information envelope? Thanks in advance and I appreciate any info.anyone can give me on this.

We leave after you and I've already rec'd all the info- you might want to call to make sure it's on its way.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter