Haven't received package from Disney Yet

3GIRLSMOM

Earning My Ears
I am looking for some advice. I have not received my travel package from Disney yet except for my magical express package.
Should I be worried? We leave in 23 days and I do not remember not getting things this late in the past.
Should I be calling to see where it is?
Any thoughts would be helpful
Thanks in advance
Cathy

Same here. We leave on the 14th, so I'm kind of worried, but I'm assuming it's just held up because of Christmas/New Year's.
DH keeps reminding me there's lots of time ...

Thanks Northern Disney Girl and Miss LD
Makes me less concerned that it is not just me. Have you received the offer for the photo pass yet? I keep watching and hoping to get the offer!
Enjoy your vacations!
Cathy

We leave on the 23rd and received our stuff a few weeks ago including our luggage tags. I would call by end of week to check.

Magical Express tags get shipped pretty much 40 days prior to your trip, your final documents about 3 weeks... so that's 21 days. I've gotten my travel docs within a week twice, so no worries. Just have a print out of your reservation if you don't have them.

Magical Express tags get shipped pretty much 40 days prior to your trip, your final documents about 3 weeks... so that's 21 days. I've gotten my travel docs within a week twice, so no worries. Just have a print out of your reservation if you don't have them.

I agree. For our Christmas trip we added a room to our reservation, making it two reservations in effect, at only two weeks out and we still got our info a week before leaving. These are mailed from the GTA so it should get to you pretty quick. :)

Thanks for everyone's help
My Package arrived today:cool1:
Now am eagerly awaiting our trip to the world!
Cathy:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter