Haven't Received New DVC Card

lovwdwalot

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We have not yet to received the new DVC cards , so I'm wondering if I should call member service to ask to send us one or should I still wait to for the new one?

Thanks

I've seen another post from a member that contacted DVC and was told to wait until at least 4/1.

If it makes you feel any better, we have not received ours either so you are not alone. :-)

One of us received the card in January. The other card has yet to arrive.

I called today as we haven't received cards for our new purchse. Guy said probably April. They are printing 450,000 cars. WOW!

We haven't received any cards for any of our contracts. When I called a week or two ago to make room requests, I asked about the new cards and was told to call again if we had not received them by 3/15.

I agree that it is pretty pitiful the way DVC has handled this 25th Anniversary member card thing. I got mine with no issues many weeks ago but to see here and from other members I know that folks are still waiting is a little crazy. Even with the scenario of just one member on the deed getting a card, one would think every member would have received at least that one card by now.

For those of you that have NOT received your new member card, please don't forget that you can download a digital version at:

www.disneyvacationclub.com/newcard

It will take you to your log-in for your DVC online account. Sign in scroll down a bit and you'll see a digital version, click "Read More" below the card and then you can take a screen shot of it and save it to your photos on your phone. This way you can have your Member Card ready any time you need it for a discount, etc. It will be good for 3 months.

***Each member on the deed MUST have their own DVC log-in account in order to get a digital ID card with their name shown on it. In many cases only one member, usually one spouse, has the log-in and does all the vacation planning. In this case, the other spouse or anyone else actually on the deed, will have to call MS for an activation code to create their own DVC log-in. And they MUST use a different email address.***

OP, did you get the slightly-smaller-than-the-disney-files, silver, mailer for the 25th anniversary stuff?

If so, it was in there.

I wonder if this process has them wishing they hadn't put that expiration date on the cards so that they have to go thru this again in a few years when the membership is even larger.

OP, did you get the slightly-smaller-than-the-disney-files, silver, mailer for the 25th anniversary stuff?

If so, it was in there.

We did not get that yet either. One would think that a mass mailing like that would go out to everyone all at once. So stoooopid.

If you're headed on a trip and worried you can get a soft copy when you login. They send you a PDF screen shot which can be used as proof of membership. We got ours a few weeks ago and heading out on Mon night so we're covered but just a FYI if you don't want to 'carry' a card around the park.

I received mine a few weeks ago, but my husband still has not received his.

I am optimistic this week I may be able to get my initial digital membership card !

I received mine a few weeks ago, but my husband still has not received his.

Would it be possible for DVC to send both membership cards in the same envelope or has everyone experienced one membership card per envelope?

Just got the new member cards in the mail yesterday. The DW and I have three contracts. That means we should get six cards. Lo and behold all six came in the same envelope yesterday, It was the Silver Anniversary envelope. Guess DVC is changing the way they send the new cards.

Last edited:
Just got my new ones today. Both mine and DH's came in the same envelope and surprising, it included them for both our memberships!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter