Haven't posted much here lately but...

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
Just wanted to tell folks to check your CD inbox. May be worth your while if you do it quickly!:thumbsup2

:)

thanks so much for the heads up!

and a big Congrats to Kira.

I have been watching her numbers rise every day. 10,000 is a lot of people. A great accomplishment. And so glad we get 25 feathers out of it.

I usually miss out on offers like this. Must have just checked at the right time this time around! Glad to be able to help you guys out a bit.

I've only been doing a small offer here and there lately, trying to get my feather balance back up so that I could play quackers again. I was finally able to play for the first time in a couple of weeks, and won $3!:thumbsup2

:) Sounds like me. When I first joined I told myself it would be just a side RP site and it would be all for Disney. I pretty much just do offers so I can get feathers and play quackers. :) I won 4 bucks last week and 35 feathers (10 extra feathers) this week. I like getting that 5.00 disney dollar.

Someone please tell me where it is :eek:

I was just coming over here to post about this. Thanks Maybelle! I usually miss these deals, so I am thankful to get the extra feathers.

Congrats Kira!

I guess that I must have missed it also. I just joined yesterday only because I have been putting it off due to spending enough time on the computer as it is. But after reading all of the posts and great things about the site on here I decided to give it a try. I must be doing something wrong because I only did two offers to test it out and none of them credited and I do not find it as easy to do as some other sites and as some people say. I am not going to give up but if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong and I will look at it more this weekend when I have more time.

Thanks for listening, I do not post here often (not enough useful information to share) but I visit several times a day and love all the great information that I get from others on here.

Sommer

I guess that I must have missed it also. I just joined yesterday only because I have been putting it off due to spending enough time on the computer as it is. But after reading all of the posts and great things about the site on here I decided to give it a try. I must be doing something wrong because I only did two offers to test it out and none of them credited and I do not find it as easy to do as some other sites and as some people say. I am not going to give up but if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong and I will look at it more this weekend when I have more time.

Thanks for listening, I do not post here often (not enough useful information to share) but I visit several times a day and love all the great information that I get from others on here.

Sommer

I don't find CD as simple as other sites either. I visit there relatively regularly, but I don't make the large amounts of rewards that some do. I have had some troubles with things crediting. I do little offers with them, and I like the feathers stuff and things like that. SR is still my favorite!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter