Haven't Been to Wilderness Lodge Since1998..Any Suggestions??

WildernessBride

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site. I am so sad to say that I haven't been to Disney since I was married there in October 1998 at the Wilderness Lodge. Now my husband and I and our two children ages 3 and 7 are finally going back!! We are scheduled for June 24th to June 30th, its been awhile anything worth noting new about WL and what are my chances of becoming a flag family, sounds like fun? :yay:

Has anyone ever used In Room Child Care at WL? I have a 3 year old and a 7 year old and I think the Cubs Den will not take children that aren't 4 years of age. I was wondering if anyone knows about the in room service.:teacher:

they have make soaring folks much bigger.

the arcade is now outside (over close to the Gift shop).

the VWL have been added.

the in room serve uses the kid's nite out.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/Just_for_kids/childcare.htm

these service has gotten better reviews than the godmothers. the sitters come ready to play with your kids - lots of toys.

Plus, don't forget, the rooms had an entire makeover, with new furniture, flat screen tvs, etc. They don't look anything like they used to!

Hey Wilderness Bride I will be at WL the exact same week!

I am sure that you are as excited as me then:banana: !!! I just can't wait to be back at WL!!! I also have a soft spot for it because I want to bring my two kids to see the Sunrise Terrace, where my DH and I were married!
Also thanks for the info guys, I will definately check out the in room service you recommended.

Only 41 more days!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter