Have zebra domes gone from Boma?

I sure hope so! Our last trip to Florida was a Universal Trip, but we had to make a trip to AKL for dinner and Zebra domes for my daughter so they better be there when we finally get to stay there! lol

Can anyone who has been in the last week or two confirm whether zebra domes were there?

They were there last Monday, July 25th. They were great but overall Boma wasn't as good as I remembered. It has always been my must do but I am marking it off my list for the next trip.

Glad to hear they are still there.

Sorry to hear you weren't impressed pixieduataholic. It has always been one of our must do's so hope things have improved by September.

They had them when we went last week. When I walked by the tray was empty and there was a line waiting for a new tray to come out :)

I'm following this intently as well. It's the only reason my wife eats there. We'll drop out ADRs for September and November of they are gone. Sadness.

We were there last week as well, and I asked if there were plans to remove them. I was told definitely NOT! I hope this remains true because we plan on going back in March and zebra domes are my daughter's favorite!

They were there last Monday, July 25th. They were great but overall Boma wasn't as good as I remembered. It has always been my must do but I am marking it off my list for the next trip.
I have to agree Pixie, the last two years I've eaten there has not been very good which is so incredibly sad as it was my kids and mine favorite restaurant. They've picked eating there over each having and extra $50 in spending money and that was at like 6 and 10 years old! But we have pulled it from the line up this year and i'm so sad and torn thinking maybe they were just bad nights, all restaurants have bad nights, but still 2 years in a row..... :(

AND the zebra cupcakes cost an additional $5?

$5 for a cupcake? I am so sick of cupcakes. There ARE other desserts. Love Zebra Domes (my husband calls them zebra balls) and one the reasons we always make a trip to AKL.

They must have been reading about Mara, QS. They have cupcakes at the pastry counter there.... Zebra domes at Mara are in a To-go package in the refrigerator cases, and wouldn't be listed specifically on the menu. Check out my Sig.... I would be devastated if they were ever taken away!

Maybe its just a website snafu, but not there on the menu.

Desserts

Key Lime Cheesecake

Guava Panna Cotta

Apple Cobbler

Zebra Cupcake

$4.99

Assorted Cookies and Brownies

Kenyan Coffee Tarts

Bread Pudding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter