Have zebra domes gone from Boma?

cheshirekatxxx

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Zebra Domes are one of my favourite WDW treats.

However, I've read on another forum that they have gone from Boma. When I check the Disney website they are no longer on the menu - instead zebra cupcakes are listed.

Please tell me this isn't true

If anyone is going to Boma soon would you mind having a look to see if they are there or not.

Thanks

I was really looking forward to trying them for the first time in October. I hope not!

That could be true... Cuz it only said "zebra cupcake" on Mara's menu.... If you can wait until mid August, I will let you know if I can find Zebra Domes at AKL.

3206444754_8a3da0765a_m.jpg

Please yaya74 - fingers crossed for good news!

From what I read the change could have been as recent as this week.

I hope this isn't true! They were such a signature item, I can't imagine why they would have gotten rid of them, and in favor of another cupcake, no less. I like a cupcake as much as the next girl, but they have taken over. Maybe they are having supply problems with the liqueur that was in them.

I hope this isn't true! They were such a signature item, I can't imagine why they would have gotten rid of them, and in favor of another cupcake, no less.

My thoughts exactly. This certainly wouldn't be the first "what the heck" change WDW has made in the past few years, but it would be a disappointment for many folks!

Last edited:
I hope this isn't true! They were such a signature item, I can't imagine why they would have gotten rid of them, and in favor of another cupcake, no less. I like a cupcake as much as the next girl, but they have taken over. Maybe they are having supply problems with the liqueur that was in them.

Yeah the suppliers want cash. Disney wants to cut back. Mass production of cupcakes is cheaper.

Reactions: fbb
This is extremely disappointing if that were the case! Booked a dinner at Boma over Tusker House because they had zebra domes that DBF wanted to try :worried: would still be excited to try Boma, but the fact that they had zebra domes made our decision a little easier...

Going on Sunday, 7/24. I'll look. I have never been and really wanted to try them.

I haven't tried them yet...waiting to leave in two weeks...eating at AKL will be so disappointed if they aren't there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter