Have your pet sign this petiton

Although she is currently snoring on her fluffy due to all of noise from last night and the noise that will go on tonight I will sign for her.

Signed Buttercup's mummy

Snowball will sign it for sure. I don't get using fireworks at home. It's dangerous (and illegal in my state). If you like them, deal with the crowds and go see them.

Last night was miserable. My poor dog was panting and shaking and jumping off the bed and scratching me. Next year I'm calling the vet for something to calm her. Unfortunately I have neighbors who do fireworks all summer.

Bowser happily signs but he also wishes their was a petition to ban UPS trucks...

Wookie will sign so he can stop hiding in the master bathroom. His little brother Shadow may not sign since mom gave in and let him cuddle with her in bed while those big bad noises were going off. :rolleyes1

Bowser happily signs but he also wishes their was a petition to ban UPS trucks...

We had a dog that went nuts every time the UPS truck came down the street. One day he actually pushed through the screen and got out and ripped the UPS man's pants. Thankfully we had a understanding UPS man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter