have You.............

minniegirl88

<font color=purple>Disney and Degrassi rock my soc
Have you ever met anyone or seen someone famous? Even If they are famous in your state, Country, or Province. I've met Dertriot Red Wings Kirk Maltby, and Brendan Shanahan. I thought this would be a fun topic.

I almost forgot, when I was in like 3rd grade, my mom, aunts, cousin and I met Donny Osmond.

Hey I would like to meet him neday! i love hockey..i was close to shaking hands with Bill Clinton, at the Presidents Cup Golf Tourny, I also said hi to Tiger woods! lol..I met Mark Mcquire at an oakley christmas party, (my friends uncle got us in)

I met Matt Smith from the Real World New Orleans

I've met Hulk Hogan, all the guys in O-town, somebody who used to play Nelly on the Little House on the Prarie, Nick Carter of BSB, Samantha Mumba, and unfortunately Aaron Carter.

omg you guys are so lucky!! i've met like NO celebrities!

Ok well I've seen Carson Daly at TRL (I was in the crowd and got on TV- oh yeah! haha) and your really close so I guess that counts.

I also was like 3 feet away from Stone Phillips (he's a journalist/news anchor) from Dateline on NBC.

and that's it! oh and my mom once talked to a soap opera star at the laundromat at the BWI, but i didn't see him (and no, natalie, he wasn't from DAYS-lol!)

Well lets see......awhile back I met Rosie O'Donnell.....umm.....I met Melissa Joan Hart awhile back too......I never actually met him, but my Godfather is related to Derek Jeter......I think that's about it though.....

Lil Bow Wow used to go to my school. I don't really know him that well or anything, but I have met him. um... I got a poster autographed by the Christian group Plus One... I think that's about it though...

I'll be going to Super Soap days at MGM, Does that count?

ummm..I met Kerri Strug the gymnast...and I think thats it..yes I am a boring person...hehe.

lol Katie!!! If only it were Kyle!!! lol!
I saw George Foreman at Narcossies at GF a few years ago! And I've slapped hands w/some ice skaters too! lol
Banzi ~ You're so lucky! I wanted to go to Super Soap Weekend! I'm gonna be at WDW from Oct 23-28! I just missed it!! Do you know who's all gonna be there? You gotta tell me all about it!! When are you going?

John MacLean (used to play for the NJ Devils, and NY Rangers) is kinda related to me, and that's it. I think my mother's uncle lives near people from BSB, and Creed.

I haven't met anybody :( at least none that I know of LOL!

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: O.K,here it goes,jerry lewis the comedian in hawaii,john ritter at the gf:) ,michael douglas jr at the gf :) ,marie osmond in hawaii,captain and tenille in chicago,there is more but i cant remeber them right now

Rosie o'donnell at her show at MGM this past Feb, Kenan from that show kenan and kel and josh from the show all that (this was at the all that music and more fest about 2 years ago) Lots of people from new 12 Long island for all you long islanders out there (my dad is the director) Rick reed, John Franco and and another former met threw me a ball once at a game. Buddy Haralson (met from 1969 world series), i went to his softball/baseball camp a few years ago and he was there one day so he signed my glove. I've met hoku and the ateens at some free radio disney concert last year. They were both really nice. My sister met serena williams at the US open kids day. ok I think thats it, if i think of anymore ill add to it:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter