Have you wrapped any presents yet?

I have no presents to wrap. We pretty much stopped buying presents years ago. If DH buys himself something for Christmas he may give it to me to wrap. I paid for 2 of my kids' flights home, DD and her DH who live close we are taking to dinner and a holiday concert. Way less stress than trying to figure out the perfect thing to buy.

This is us as well. I usually get my son (adult) one big combination birthday/Christmas gift. His birthday is tomorrow. I rarely wrap it any more because he just doesn't like unwrapping. This year I do have a new grand daughter and a trip to WDW (solo) Dec. 12 so I will get her a few things there. She will only be 8 months old at Christmas so she really won't know she's getting anything but she does love her some Mickey Mouse. They are buying a new house and should close within a week so I'm paying the closing costs. Those might get paid by the seller and if they do, I'll buy them a fridge. I got him a $400 Lowe's gift certificate to go towards it for his birthday. I'll get her something at WDW just so she will have something from me.

We celebrate Hannukah and my DD and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner on Saturday. Everything is already wrapped.

Nope. I do however stock on preprinted decorative boxes and bags at the after Christmas sales. My goal every holiday is to put everything in a bag or box and not have to wrap anything.

All of our gifts are wrapped, thanks to help from my second mother. We have a newborn (3 weeks old yesterday), so she offered to wrap while I fed the baby. It was one less thing for me to do, so I happily accepted the help

OP here. Well I wrapped four gifts. Four and million more to go.😃

I usually wrap most Christmas Eve night but not planning to do that anymore. I am almost done shopping and even bought stocking stuff. DH will be gone next week so I will probably pull it out one day and get it done. The supply and delivery concerns broke me of procrastinating on some things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter