Have you used Priceline to book a resort?

I think Priceline has updated their process. I just booked Coronado Springs thru them and right on the confirmation there is a "hotel confirmation number" which is the Disney one. As soon as I booked I was able to log onto myDisney and link the reservation. HTH

I just booked a room with Priceline and it was super easy to link to my Disney account. You just link the reservation number from Priceline and it popped right up.. I got CBR by name for $150 a night in early April . You get to pick your beds and Free cancellation. Saved over $80 per night ... I think that is amp brainer!!! More money to spend at the world!!! Jojo

One of their visible deals is Coronado Springs for the dates I am looking at. When you click on the resort, it says that you get a special deal if you call. Has anyone done that for a resort, and if so, how much did it save you?

One of their visible deals is Coronado Springs for the dates I am looking at. When you click on the resort, it says that you get a special deal if you call. Has anyone done that for a resort, and if so, how much did it save you?
Me. I got Coronado for $98/night through Priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter