Have you used old "A thru E" ticket books to get into DisneyLand

BigJon

will work for Dole Whip
Earlier this year, I bought an old DisneyWorld ticket book from Ebay. I removed the A thru E ticket (one each), and had them framed together. So now I have a D ticket left over in this booklet. I'm going on a Disney Cruise (Panama Canal) in December, and we're going to DisneyLand before the cruise. I'm wondering what kind of "credit" would Disney give me on this single ticket. Anyone traded one ticket lately, to gain entry to DisneyLand? Let me say, I'm not expecting to trade one D ticket for access to DisneyLand, but I was hoping for a discount off a full price ticket. Has anyone tried this? If so, let me hear your experience. Thanks, jonathan

It was my understanding, and someone else can probably clarify, that the A-E tickets on their own (the ones for individual rides) didn't have value at the parks, and that only the original booklet used for admission would possibly have value.

Last that I heard, the individual tickets do have value....the value that is printed on the ticket or that they were sold for at the time (for a D ticket I think it is probably around $0.15).

If you have the complete cover that says valid for one admission, that is still valid for admission (but they will take it).

Again, this is unless something has changed recently.

It's been a few years, but I used tickets to get into the park. They are worth the face value of the tickets, so if yours says 85 cents, that is what you will be discounted at the park.

IMG_0432.jpg

I could probably use this, but I don't want to part with it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter