• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you used Gifts of a Lifetime?

BabyRN

DIS Veteran
I was hoping to get some input on Gifts of a Lifetime. Has anyone used them for a VR at Magic Kingdom? They emailed me 2 different scenarios, Dreaming of a Wish and Jealous Goofy. If you have done this, which one did you choose and how was it? I am aiming to do this on 12/2 before MVMCP.

I used them for my 20th anniversary. Jane put together 2 packages for me and my wife was very suprised. She does ALL the planning and I was able to pay for this and plan it without her knowledge. After my wife did everything Jane had planned we ended up renewing our wedding vows at the rose garden and it was very special.

We just did an event in May for my kids, it was Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. I just had to make sure they were at a certain place at a special time, it was alot of fun. My kids did an adventure through out the MK. They had to follow the clues, it was a great time. They were shocked and so was my husband. Its fun watching everyone try to figure out how Tinker Bell and Peter Pan knew that they were there.

Kate:bride:

PJ- Kate and Seth's 10th anniversary at Shades of Green

Just had a look at their website and this sounds great. I notice they do pgotography in the parks. how does this work as I thought independant photographers were frowned on?

Just had a look at their website and this sounds great. I notice they do pgotography in the parks. how does this work as I thought independant photographers were frowned on?

We didn't use the photography so I am not sure but they do everthing within Disney guidelines so it must be possible.

I used them for my 20th anniversary. Jane put together 2 packages for me and my wife was very suprised. She does ALL the planning and I was able to pay for this and plan it without her knowledge. After my wife did everything Jane had planned we ended up renewing our wedding vows at the rose garden and it was very special.

Did you go through DFTW for your vow renewal?

Well at least now I know they are legit and do a good job! I'm planning on booking mine on 12/2, about 2:00 pm. We're also doing MVMCP that night, so it's going to be a special day all the way around! My husband has NO CLUE I'm doing this...it's going to be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter