• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you used DCL transfers back to the BC, how long?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We're using the transfers after our Dream cruise back to the BC in April. Can you describe your experience if you did the same, where did it fall in the order of stops? Is it the usual Dol/Swan, BW, YC stops along the way? Thanks.

We just did a cruise on the Dream followed by a stay at Beach Club. We used the Disney transfers, and when we went outside to check in with the transportation people, they gave us the option of waiting on the big bus, or leaving immediately in a smaller MEARS van. We obviously chose to ride with the van. There were 3 other parties on the van, so we had to stop at POR first, then AOA before heading to BC. It only took about an hour. Not sure how often this is offered, but we probably would have had to wait until 9 to depart on the regular bus, which would have been an additional 45 minute wait. I would imagine the regular bus wouldn't be much longer, maybe an hour and a half tops.

Ok thanks! I hope we can get a van too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter