Have you undergone an implant reduction?

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
I have had 2 augmentations in the last 17 years and am in pain. The pain is in my back. I have since gained 50 lbs. since my last surgery and would really like to hear from anyone who has gone through this also. I am trying to find out what my options are and if anyone was happy with the results. Please, don't laugh or think this is silly....this isn't a joke to me at all.

I was very young when I had my first surgery and had to go back several years later for a huge revision.

Thanks!

I've known some women who have gotten reductions due to back pain and their insurance has paid for it. I guess talk to your doctor/surgeon and see what your options are. Nobody should be in constant pain. Best of luck to you and happy holidays! :goodvibes

The weight gain hasn't helped, but i went from a 32 A to a 32 DDD over night ( again, very young and a size 2....now much older and a size 14).

Well worth doing. I also had gained weight but had started to lose but not in the *bust* area. It stayed the same . I was running at the time and it was very uncomfortable.
I am so glad I did the reduction. Been 27 years now.

Without being to specific, I was told this can happen if you get the procedure done when you are young. The surgeon told me, he has redone many, 10-15 years later. With genetics, you don't stop growing. So don't be scared to go back, especially with the back pain.

Thank you very much...its a delicate topic and wanted to hear from someone who has experienced it. Yes, I was very young when I elected to have the surgery (18) and truly regret it. It is very uncomfortable to exercise; even sleeping can be difficult. It was such a major surgery that I failed to realize it at the time and do not want to make another mistake.

DD,19, had breast reduction 1 1/2 years ago. She was having alot of pain in her shoulders,neck and arms. She went from a 34DD to a 34 B. No more pain. She never took any pain medication after she left the hospital. She said she had no pain just some discomfort.

This is a coincidence. I'm thinking about having the implants removed. I went from a A to now a DD. When I had it done, I was super skinny and the surgery brough me to a B-, C+ , now I'm a normal size and the girls have grown along with me. My back and neck do hurt but I didn't realize insurance might cover the surgery. This is even more intriguing. After Christmas, I'm going to look into it.

I had my breast augmentation when I was 21 years old in order to cover a severe chest defect. (I have a hole in my chest that you can fit your fist into). Anyway this was 13 years ago and just two weeks ago I got into the tub and looked down and one of my implants had deflated!!!!!:scared1:
I looked like Ripley's Believe it or Not!!!!
Since I have had kids since the first surgery my girls haven't looked the same anyway so I just had to have my implants replaced. The company paid for the implant swap and I went up 1 size. They actually look a lot better now but I can definitely tell the difference in the weight of them. I can feel this burning in the middle of my back now that was not there before. :headache:

So, the only thing I can tell you about having them removed is based on what mine looked like when one blew out....Ya know what a balloon looks like when you let all the air out, well that is what my left girl looked like. So if I were to get mine removed, I would need a lift to look normal....but everyone is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter