• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you stayed in a tent at FW??

Hi Carolyn: What great ideas you have given me!!! :) I was wondering what size and type/brand air conditioner you used in your screen tent. You mentioned that you put it under the table, did you set it on top of anything to keep it up off the ground? Did the cold air blow into your sleeping tent through the screen door (trying to imagine your set-up)? Did you leave it running while you were away for the day? Did you put any tarps over your tent? What type of hook-ups does the 400 loop have, I was wondering with so many electrical appliances you brought? About the mugs--they are refillable for FREE, but you have to get a server to refill them for you?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm very interested in your ideas. Thanks!! :)

aurora03.gif

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
DXL or All-Stars 200?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter