Have you stayed at Buena Vista Suites, COmfort Inn or Royal Plaza...

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
Ok.. I am finally trying to have a plan C...

Plan A is.. I am wait listed on severeal DVC resort for Dec. 6th to 14th :goodvibes

Plan B is to keep calling and hoepfully to get a booking for any Value resort location for the above dates :sad2:

And now plan C... I am looking at the only few places that have availability that are affordable...

Swan/dolphin now even with discount ranges from $159 to $199 to much for my budget for 8 nights...

They also have availability at GF which is def'ly beyind my price range!!!!!

Soooooo the Plan C is to shop around and these hotels are close proximity to DTD according to the map...

Have you stayed there ???

Any thoughts and comments would be very helpful... I do drive and I do have an AP so parking at the park will be no problem nor extra cost... I dont use much of the Pool but occasionally had a need to use the washer and dryer.

So I guess my main concern is if you are going to compare this places to a value resorts would there be a big difference... would you loose the magic since it is not the room of the Mouse???

Location.. Location.. Location...

TIA

We stay at Buena Vista Suites every time we don't stay in a vacation home. BVS can be had for less than 100 bucks a night. The two rooms are large, so 4 people are no problem. The full breakfast every morning is great and makes this property very inexpensive. The place is a bit old, but we just sleep there, so it's no problem.

We will be there the same time as you (the 6th to the 13th). We will probably rent a 3 BR condo at Windsor hills or Windsor Palms. These are great as they offer much more room, a full kitchen, and the most important thing, a washer and dryer. We only need to pack 3 days of clothes for our trip. My wife throws a load in before we leave for the parks and dries them when we get back. Believe me, if you don't "require" the Disney experience, a condo or villa is a much better choice.

Neal

We stay at Buena Vista Suites every time we don't stay in a vacation home. BVS can be had for less than 100 bucks a night. The two rooms are large, so 4 people are no problem. The full breakfast every morning is great and makes this property very inexpensive. The place is a bit old, but we just sleep there, so it's no problem.

We will be there the same time as you (the 6th to the 13th). We will probably rent a 3 BR condo at Windsor hills or Windsor Palms. These are great as they offer much more room, a full kitchen, and the most important thing, a washer and dryer. We only need to pack 3 days of clothes for our trip. My wife throws a load in before we leave for the parks and dries them when we get back. Believe me, if you don't "require" the Disney experience, a condo or villa is a much better choice.

Neal
Agreee with Neal.
Stayed for 1 night at LBV as our own home on EI had guests still in due to a date change so we put ourselves up elsewhere for the night.Large rooms but not the cleanest and noisy although we were on the 8th floor. if you are on a budget its okay i guess but not for me.

Buena Vista Suites recently remodeled every room. Have not been since they did this but was there last Christmas. Nice place to stay. Clean room, decent FREE breakfast and close to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter