Have you seen Wicked or Mamma Mia?

Well my DH and I have seen both....We've seen Mamma Mia here in DC and in Vegas....and Wicked in DC.....he's loved both of them and is always trying to ask me trivia about Mamma Mia.....of course he's a big Abba fan too.....I kind of agree with the poster who said if the guy is an Abba fan he'll enjoy Mamma Mia and if he's not he probably won't......

I have seen both with my husband when they came to our area this past year. I thought Mamma Mia was a lot of fun and the storyline was not quite what I had expected it to be. My husband (who is NOT an ABBA fan) was surprised that he liked it as much as he did.

We both LOVED Wicked. I really want to see it again.

Dh and I just saw Wicked the day before yesterday.

I loved it and expected to love it. Dh didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. He's not really the broadway show type of guy. He found it funny as was laughing the whole way through.

Saw Wicked in Hollywood & took my 20 yr old son & 19 yr old daughter.

We all loved it.

Saw Wicked multiple times and loved it.

I thought MM was lame with a stupid story line. Sorry. I had front row seats in LV, but it did nothing for me and I do like Abba. But really how many times can they sing dancing queen?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter